💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

The only thing silly here is Gaga fans acting like people that don't like this need to go to Katy Perry, as if that's some insult. Do people not realize Lady Gaga wasnt always this pretentious, overbearing art school kid in her work?

This video was nothing short of embarrassing and arrogant. She's trying too hard to prove she's artistic and it's just comically misguided.

Edited by Americano

Arturo

I'm cool with whatever she wants to do on the side but I just hope the VMA's is nothing like this

Americano

I miss the days when not everything she did needed to be defended via some hipster lens. So cringeworthy.

Morphine Prince

I'm cool with whatever she wants to do on the side but I just hope the VMA's is nothing like this

I swear if the VMA performance is a perfoormance art piece like "Sleeping with Gaga" and this, I will have a meltdown.

Batwings

I'm here for more stuff like this, to be honest. It's time for the annoying pop teens and bandwagon twinks to go away.  :nails:

I'm only half-joking. I can't get over the people who are calling this silly/weird/pretentious. Gaga has ALWAYS been like this -- you just didn't notice before because you were too obsessed with club-bangers, radio play, and sales.

Edited by Batwings

Arturo

I swear if the VMA performance is a perfoormance art piece like "Sleeping with Gaga" and this, I will have a meltdown.

This. Like just no......  :(

I miss the days when not everything she did needed to be defended via some hipster lens. So cringeworthy.

I hate that I'm actually agreeing you. I'm not even just talking about dear TFM Gaga. BTW Gaga wasn't even like this.

Whatever, I won't judge atm. I just need for the era to start and confirm whether this is really what she wants for the era.

I'm here for more stuff like this, to be honest. It's time for the annoying pop teens and bandwagon twinks to go away.  :nails:

I'm only half-joking. I can't get over the people who are calling this silly/weird/pretentious. Gaga has ALWAYS been like this -- you just didn't notice before because you were too obsessed with club-bangers, radio play, and sales.

I'm pretty sure she got rid of the "annoying pop teens" with Born This Way's music. 

heavyMetalGAGA

I'm tired of people acting as if she's never been this artistic before. Yes she has, she's just also done an equal amount of commercial stuff to please her basic fans. Now with this era I feel she's ditching all of her mainstream appeal and I like that, I respect her being totally artistic. She already has the fame and power to back it up, she should be allowed to do what she wants. Also, I like your sig, I just got Slaughterhouse Five from the library and I love Breakfast of Champions. 

It gets to a point where it's noticeable how insecure and shallow some of her fans are....and nothing wrong with that I guess, we all have insecurities. A lot of her fans are young and want these shallow achievements for her, that's why I feel like they're so concerned about her having success on the charts and "slaying the lessors." It gets tiring after a while though. Like why would you prefer that over her developing as an artist and having her be in control of her own vision? She'll be more happy when she's allowed to do what she wants. Why compromise happiness & greatness for mediocrity? I don't get it. Hopefully the fickle bandwagoners will leave, or at least stop b---hing. One can have hope haha!

Anyways, thanks!!! I looove Vonnegut. Have you read Slaughterhouse before? It's my favorite book of his. I still need to check out Breakfast of Champions

giskardsb

there is nothing to defend.  she's showing the methods Marina uses in a promotional video. She happens to be naked.  It's not even s-xual.  She's not trying to be "artistic", although she is clearly being uninhibited and unafraid, which is what Marina is.

EnigmaMonstr

Well idk how many times this has been said but here we go:

Lawl Katies off burning her wigs and burying lollipops and Gaga's all like "EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

giskardsb

I really do have to laugh at how a non-s-xual nude female body is causing such sudden conservative consternation in a bunch of forums populating largely by hypers-xual gays.

nakedidea

I don't know if the last 20 pages mention this, or if it's important, lol.... But this video has made the front page of Reddit.

And the comments.... Are actually positive. (some guy even says he just bought her entire discography (joking))

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1jx7f7/lady_gaga_just_posted_a_nude_video_of_herself_on/?sort=confidence

Arturo

It gets to a point where it's noticeable how insecure and shallow some of her fans are....and nothing wrong with that I guess, we all have insecurities. A lot of her fans are young and want these shallow achievements for her, that's why I feel like they're so concerned about her having success on the charts and "slaying the lessors." It gets tiring after a while though. Like why would you prefer that over her developing as an artist and having her be in control of her own vision? She'll be more happy when she's allowed to do what she wants. Why compromise happiness & greatness for mediocrity? I don't get it. Hopefully the fickle bandwagoners will leave, or at least stop b---hing. One can have hope haha!

Anyways, thanks!!! I looove Vonnegut. Have you read Slaughterhouse before? It's my favorite book of his. I still need to check out Breakfast of Champions

I have confronted people who've been hating on her throughout this entire pre-era and even way back into the BTW era. My love for her is still here and will continue on forever. But this time, it just rubbed me the wrong way. It's not because I'm "young" or just want her to slay the charts because if so I'd be stanning for Rihanna and Katy. I would have left YEARS ago if that's all I wanted. I don't find what Katy and Rihanna do to be great but honestly, in my opinion, this wasn't great either. 

Cappuccino

GURL like seriously, if you wanna be weird, keep being weird, dont jump back and forth whipping your hair back and forth in different colours, one day scares us with the blond, the next day with black @.@

• Shadow locked this topic