Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So Burqa/Aura was a remix...?

brownie

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythic Mist

Wait? So Aura/Burqa isn't real? But it's not fake either?

It is living halfway between fantasy and reality :derpga: 

Nobody should be eating the OP alive without watching this video TBH.

Thank you! I want to put that in the OP but I have no clue how to.

Shadow

remix threads merged in rumors until we get more confirmation or these are proven false

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

MJ Holland

Gaga asked us to put it down if we can, right ?

She didn't say anything else.

Gaga ! Say something !

crisTEAne

**** my life. im slayed either way :nooo:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

he finished talking to his resource, his source and everybody else that told him, so from his understandment, lady gaga's email was hacked. infected mushrooms are pissed from his understandment as well.

steve1292

I posted this in the Aura discussion in News, posting it here too cause I feel like it's necessary :classy: 

Tbh I've never in my life heard of this "Dupaul" person, and since he deleted what he just said about it being a remix, I'm still thinking this is on ARTPOP or at least on the Machete Kills soundtrack. If this was "just a remix" why would Gaga have tweeted about "listening to it all day" months ago? And why would her dad say that it's his favorite new song?

Just cause one flop person makes a soundcloud sounding ratchet as f*ck doesn't mean we all need to believe what they say and lose our sh*t...

(The video of the original infected mushroom song) does have a lot of elements that the Aura demo has! Interesting to hear the original! But I honestly think that this is why it's a DEMO. Jeff said it himself, it's a rough, early cut. This is probably what Infected Mushrooms sent to Zedd and Gaga and then they built Aura/Burqa around it. It sounds very similar to the original by Infected Mushrooms most likely because the demo we have is probably the first cut that Zedd produced. IMAGINE WHAT THE FINAL VERSION WILL SOUND LIKE

lodylody

https://soundcloud.com/dupual/lady-gaga-burqa-aura-where-the

This isn't totally a confirmed source, so mods can move it, but it's pretty interesting to hear. I'll add more sources as soon as they appear, but for now I can't find the tweet the guy is talking about that Zedd replied to.

Edit: according to Admin, it really isn't on ARTPOP?!

Edit 2: Infected Mushrooms isn't responding to any questions, but yes they could have given Gaga permission to sample their song. OR the reason Gaga might want it taken down is BECAUSE she doesn't have the rights to the sample.

Edit 3: see the YouTube video user DavidBowie posted a few posts down.

Where does Admin say this.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived