💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Succeeds In Having Lawsuit Sealed, Documents To Remain Hidden

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

What if when Rob Fusari, Gaga, and Lina Morgana were working together and one night there was a fight between the three, causing Gaga to say "You know what Lina, why don't you go jump off a building." And, well, we know what happens afterwards. :omfgaga:

Regardless, may Lina rest in peace, but I actually could see something like that have happening. Gaga was a different sort of individual then; she isn't into hard d--gs now, so how knows what could also be different.

Could happen to me tbh, always yelling **** I don't mean... But yeah no, that's not it.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could tell by the way she was acting and talking, it seemed so forced. And the way she dressed - well, it was an over-night change. It just didn't come across as genuine to me, at all, The whole era was extremely shallow and the main goal was to be shocking for the sake of being shocking. Honestly, I don't think there were many things in the Fame era that I personally find artistic. And I am talking about the very beginning of her career, not post-Paparazzi-VMAs/pre-TFM.

But the thing is, that was FAME era, and if we think about fame, and what it means, it is money, success, s-x, fashion, being contraversal. Maybe fame is fake, so Gaga was fake. In my opinion her style was appropriate for the album and it's goal.

BricksNStrings

Exactly. It's lawyer BS and her covering her ass for any eventuality. Even if it's pretty insignificant information, it's information she'd rather not deal with everyone knowing. I'm sure we ALL have "secrets" like that.

-

"Gaga felt the information could harm her ... by exposing details of a financial settlement she made with Fusari YEARS ago."

She probably just paid off Rob for his involvement when they broke up so he wouldn't start trying to claim ownership of, or stay involved in, the Lady Gaga brand.

Wendy is a disgruntled ex-employee who feels she got screwed over by Lady Gaga and missed out on a lot of money. You can't take her comments as gospel. If her big secret is simply that Stefani Germanotta, Rob Fusari etc. created "Lady Gaga", then big whoop. It's OBVIOUSLY a manufactured persona on some level. However, the same thing happens all the time in this industry when record labels and management work out what will sell and how they'll package everything together. The same thing happened with everyone else's faves.

This nails it on the head.

Didymus

Perhaps? Before you make a statement like that, I'd like you to read my posts and judge my "coming across" adequately, please. This place is becoming unbelievable.

Perhaps it's in how you say it. You do get reported frequently, you might want to work on how you come accross to others.

YUNGKALIMXEL
Perhaps? Before you make a statement like that, I'd like you to read my posts and judge my "coming across" adequately, please. This place is becoming unbelievable.
I got a warning for saying someone singer was sh*t and that miley Cyrus thinks she's ratchet and she can't twerk. WTF? Apparently I'm not allowed to speak my mind on an Internet forum. Not everyone has to like the artist. Stans should learn that by now.

I've always had a feeling it's about writing credits or something like that for The Fame. If you compare the lyrics with TFM it's such a dramatic change out of nowhere (then again. TF could be intentionally shallow and plastic to play on the fame as a concept and how it's viewed)

Anyways I'm happy that she got the documents sealed :party:

MonsterofFame

You're about 2 years late

I don't recall this ever being discussed or confirmed before now and the MTN video...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived