💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Machete Kills Trailer Released Online!

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Mama Ru

I think Gaga's character and Cuba Gooding jr's character is the same person. In the trailer it looks like he is pulling off his mask to reveal gaga. This makes sense since their character's name is el/la chameleon. (Shapeshifter, master of camouflage)

If you look real close you can see facial hair under the "mask" as he's pulling it off, but I still think they're the same character too! I mean, I know it's supposed to be a goofy movie, but I'm guessing there won't be more than one character who can shapeshift lol.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

ohhhhhhhh...... this movie...........

I swear the first Machete film was the ugliest, bloodiest, goriest, "i've got to hide my eyes" movie I've ever seen.... 

This movie is NOT for the sensitive of stomach, or the faint of heart. Do not eat while watching "Machete", it won't end well for your surroundings. 

In praise of it, there were a few truly funny lines, a very stirring story and very well written characters.

The plausibility factor lacked in a few places, it was kind of a mental stretch in spots, but it was a good film.

it would be a FABULOUS film if I could buy a gore-free version, or one that left more to my imagination then showing me so viscerally.

But, ladies and gentlemen, I am a parttime prude in some respects, some things disturb me a little more than they would others, so you can take my cautions or leave them;

Needless to say, I'll be very glad to see our girl on the big screen! :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mama Ru

made a gif yall  :party:

dGJppwY.gif

:worship: You are my hero.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Lion Heart

Can't wait :excited:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tommy Monster

I´m just a little bit afraid she will be there for like 5 minutes???  :ohwell:

MelbHawker

I´m just a little bit afraid she will be there for like 5 minutes???  :ohwell:

She only has a minor role. Her scene/s took just 2 days of filming - she's not the lead or anything. 

Tommy Monster

She only has a minor role. Her scene/s took just 2 days of filming - she's not the lead or anything. 

I know, I was just kinda assuming and wishful thinking  :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived