💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga in studio with DJWS & Adam Bravin

Shaney

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Don't forget there are a bunch of tracks on ARTPOP that are probably not finished.  They were probably working on one of those, not Applause.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh, I've always loved their song "Tear You Apart". This should be SO interesting!!!

Shaney

Don't forget there are a bunch of tracks on ARTPOP that are probably not finished.  They were probably working on one of those, not Applause.

Also don't forget that it's possible she's still producing and coming up with new songs for the album.  3 months left baby.  Lot's of time to bring new people in still.

VenusPenus

Am I the only one who read "She wants revenge" like Bad Romance?

let’s stay playful together

Am I the only one who read "She wants revenge" like Bad Romance?

That's also what came into my mind the first time I read that :)

Dylangaga

lol theyre sort of a different sound so a combo between this and emd should sound interesting! I cant wait!

I cant at all the weight she has lost in such a short amount of time...

Well when you consider that she was never that "fat" to begin with, the fact that she probably had to do some rehab and gym work after the surgery and that she's so tiny that every little weight loss or gain will look worse than it actually is, it might not have been a huge weight loss.

I'm not sure how to do it, but can someone zoom in and enhance what the computer says behind DJWS?

That only works on CSI, not in real life. :flop:

Applause

Gaga probably putting final touches on more finalized touches on already finished songs lol.

Xalser

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived