💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard to address ARTPOP sales today

Featured Posts

angelduuh

The thing I can't understand, is WHY? How can you hate somebody that much? Is not like Gaga killed somebody they love, or something like that. I mean, what is that person winning with that tumblr? I can't understand.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

NOOOOOOO. :lmao:

Jem DaSilva â€@JDasilva25 31m
@bwerde Bill, I talked to someone at Billboard earlier today and he swears you aren't telling the truth.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

AgusPop

40 year olds crying foul over an album that's not even out yet..... :lmao:

When I'm 40 I hope I'm not like that

Seriously, they need mental care :wtf:

gordo-ordenador-625454.jpg

nick4bty

Who cares. We shouldn't acknowledge them. Gaga said not to acknowledge Perez, and PawsDown is basically the exactly same thing.

AgusPop

OMG :worship:

Jason â€@J_Amat93 12min

@bwerde efforts of accounts like 'putyourpawsdown' or even Perez, who like to spread lies and negativity. Gaga never harmed them or anything
    Detalles

Bill Werde â€@bwerde

@J_Amat93 you need to love negative people even more.

I can't believe he seriously had to give obvious answers to questions from haters trying to make up things for people to hate Gaga about.

Obviously, if you buy the album it counts as a sale for ARTPOP. If you buy a song it counts as a sale for that song. How hard is that to understand?

ooooooops

I can't believe he seriously had to give obvious answers to questions from haters trying to make up things for people to hate Gaga about.

Obviously, if you buy the album it counts as a sale for ARTPOP. If you buy a song it counts as a sale for that song. How hard is that to understand?

Sorry this is totally unrelated but your avie is amazing!!!

DanceInTheFlames

Seriously who cares. In ten years nobody is going to remember how many sales she made.... Hell in three years nobody will remember.... And artists BARELY make any money on music sales anyway............ 

Also who devotes their time and energy to such a blog....   Go outside and live. LOL 

BricksNStrings

Seriously who cares. In ten years nobody is going to remember how many sales she made.... Hell in three years nobody will remember.... And artists BARELY make any money on music sales anyway............ 

Also who devotes their time and energy to such a blog....   Go outside and live. LOL 

All of this

I cannot believe someone would put so much time in hatred. This whole pawsdownlittlemonster is just ridiculous. Have they got nothing better to do?  :fail: 

LMFAO Werde explained in so basically, as if he was adressing a child. PYPD knows damn well what the reality is but the desperate struggle is all they know. Just embarrassing. Even if you revel in Gaga's shortcomings, this blog, Perez and all the examiner "journalists" who conjure BS because there's nothing to come for Gaga with are all just a big sad joke. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived