💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets Applause lyrics!

Sexxx

Featured Posts

BloodyM

haha omg this sounds so generic in my head "PUT YO HANDS UPP MAKE EM TOUCH" and then spelling out applause hopefully it doesn't sound like what I am thinking.

Same here tbh!! I'm scared of how this will sound like :gum:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceRenegade

Wait, didn't she say those lyrics in the interview from that magazine? I've seen them before.

I've heard the make em touch bit I'm sure

Sexxx

It sounds as if the new lyrics are introduction or the part just before the chorus

Noula Corleone

:lmao:  Those lyrics remind me the fake lyrics I wrote the other day in a thread called "Will you get angry if Applause is generic?" (not sure of the title). 

BTW, I love the lyrics!!!

Coldplay

She ain't in the 4th garde anymore, she can spell out 8-letter words :laughga:

I know what you mean, hun. Let's wait and see

:lmao:

Bitter

sounds good.

And i don't even care if the lyrics are generic (just dance had generic lyrics as well, not a big deal whatsoever).

I just want a fun, dance, catchy song to slay the charts, the clubs and everyone on the planet earth so give me that hit that i love gags  :tea:

NewYorkCity

I didn't know we had so many great producers and music visionars here on Gagadaily who know if something is going to sound great or not just why watching the lyrics!! :legend:

I'm so excited!!! Go Gaga!!! :party:

gagabro

I hate to say it, but think of Madonna's 'Vogue'

Imagine Gaga saying..

''Gimme that thing I love..... put your hands up, make them touch...''

But in that deep, robotic, monotone voice and rhythm of Vogue-esque style. I can definitely feel that kind of vibe and I'd definitely be ok with it, because it's not like Gaga hasn't done that before. (Dance in the Dark)

Or even a little bit in Scheisse ("When I'm on a mission, I rebuke my condition...")

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived