đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets Applause lyrics!

Sexxx

Featured Posts

i can see the immaturity in these lyrics that gaga talk about during the BTW ball

but i still like them and i think the GP will prefer those simpler and more relatable lyrics too

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she doesn't actually spell out "Applause." If she goes that route, it has to be extremely well done, which is hard for me to imagine. I'll just reserve judgement until I hear the track.

ItsUrsulabitch

Who ****ing cares about the General Public? Who cares about whether or not she's a radio darling and everyone loves her again? The last time people REALLY loved her was during The Fame - and that was utter crap compared to what we now know she is capable of. I'm here for excellent music, and if that means sacrificing the general Jersey Shorified public, then so be it. They have Rihanna and Enrique. She has a large enough fanbase to keep her incredibly relevant and popular...she doesn't need a few extra votes from the "Zomg party drunk song! :D" public.

Gagalicious definition make them boys go crazy.
They always claim they know me,
Comin' to me call me Stefi,
I'm the L to the A, D, Y, G, A, G, A
And can't no other lady put it down like me.  

I'm Gagalicious. 

Who ****ing cares about the General Public? Who cares about whether or not she's a radio darling and everyone loves her again? The last time people REALLY loved her was during The Fame - and that was utter crap compared to what we now know she is capable of. I'm here for excellent music, and if that means sacrificing the general Jersey Shorified public, then so be it. They have Rihanna and Enrique. She has a large enough fanbase to keep her incredibly relevant and popular...she doesn't need a few extra votes from the "Zomg party drunk song! :D" public.

You sir is right. **** the gp

Bellatrix

I agree! 

Also Gaga once said that everything she does is for her fans. She go here on GGD and look for what they want and she doesn't care what everybody else thinks.

ItsUrsulabitch

I guess people would rather Dr. Luke produce her album than her give us quality music with meaning behind it.

@ladygaga: give me that thing that I love

put your hands up make 'em touch

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

A-P-L Give me that thing I love!

L-A-U Give me that thing I love!

S-E-Put Put your hands up make 'em touch!

jk jk lol

BricksNStrings

am i the only one worried that it might be too much fun?? i want the epic drama, i want a revolution, i want you guys to hate it lolol.

hahaha this

aaronyoji

:clap: :clap: :clap:

honestly i remember someone here told me "i want gaga to make music thatll appeal to the gp because it use to be cool to like gaga, i want the stigma gone form liking her" well guess what, the people that make fun of her now are the same people that never ****ing liked her, at least not genuinely. It was never really "cool" to like gaga because shes always been branded a weirdo. this so called stigma is self created, because this fanbase has let the haters and people whose opinions dont matter dictate what we care about. we've been kicked in the teeth into thinking we should urge gaga to make generic ass party music, but thats not gonna happen. 

if she does spell out APPLAUSE, 

hopefully it becomes iconic as 

'R-E-S-P-E-C-T 

find out what it means to me'.

Dylangaga

if she does spell out APPLAUSE, 

hopefully it becomes iconic as 

'R-E-S-P-E-C-T 

find out what it means to me'.

omg i love that song I hope so!!!!!!!

SpankMeSpock

Right now, Applause sounds totally pop. I hope she brings some art into it too, it's called ARTPOP after all.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived