Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on LM.com "I want you to ignore Perez as much as you can"

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Allison M

For those who don't know what happened, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, it had to do with the interview for his show awhile back.

Apartently he started asking Gaga really really personal questions and crossed the line. Gaga said she wasn't comfortable answering them and asked him to turn off the cameras and he didn't. He kept the cameras rolling and continued asking these questions that made Gaga uncomfortable. It got to the point where Tara had to go unplug the cameras to make him stop. Gaga was upset about it and things went down from there.

I can only imagine how hard it was for her to be on camera and bombarded with personal questions nonstop. Especially by someone she was close with.

*Someone correct me if I'm wrong*

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't go on there but if I search Gaga I will come up with Gaga news by his website. The last I saw a title on google was that he was going to disclose things about Gaga at Christmas time 2012 - and not good type of news. I didn't think of this until now.  But as far as I know it did not happen. 

We should know better about rumor gossip Parez - but Gaga needs to communicate sometimes with people so we are not hearing this, that, and this, and that, and this, and this, and like now a end to a disease of rumors from  this called Parez H.  I said "People" to include everyone not just her die hard fans. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived