Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga changes her Twitter avatar to an egg AGAIN!

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vomits her mind

If she's goes around and unfollows again I'll be mighty peeved! She only just followed me lol

Robotboy

i didnt really like the one she had tho. either she will change it to the single or album cover ? :)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TraeumereiLPB

Maybe Applause and ARTPOP are cancelled and she is preparing to be reborn again

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Americano

Lame. This crap isn't even cool or interesting, it's just annoying and unnecessary. No one cares if she's not using her social media, it's just obnoxious when she doesn't talk to us for no reason.

cosmicluvrr

First she tweeted that ARTPOP promo pic on Friday and changed it to that. Then yesterday, it was an egg, then she changed it back to the promo pic, then and egg again :P

BlondeKingOfGGD

ARTPOP era is over she's now becoming a new icon and rebirth takes place for the 5th album tbh xo

Jenniferella

Lame. This crap isn't even cool or interesting, it's just annoying and unnecessary. No one cares if she's not using her social media, it's just obnoxious when she doesn't talk to us for no reason.

Yeah it was interesting when we had nothing but now he have release dates + promo pics, interview and even a cover, it just has no sense at all. Why does she take all those little things so seriously  :roll:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Americano

Yeah it was interesting when we had nothing but now he have release dates + promo pics, interview and even a cover, it just has no sense at all. Why does she take all those little things so seriously :roll:

I hope it just means she's spilling more news later worthy of it, if she's just hiding again.. :awkney:

Archived