💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEWS: Gaga talks ARTPOP, Applause, VMAs, + injury with WWD

Americano

Featured Posts

Michael

I knew her injury was worse than what most people thought. To be honest, it's kind of miraculous that she is already back after such a huge injury.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• SEANGT

• Bellatrix

• Pitch

This is all so overwhelming omg   I get more and more excited every day.

The fact that she hid the extent of her injury bothers me though. I never trusted her words much when it came to her physical health in the first place. Maybe she just didn't want to worry the fans but now we'll probably just worry even more that she's hiding something any time she's ill. Anyway, it's awful how close she came to needing a hip replacement. I can't imagine how much pain she was in, poor thing  :(

Edited by Cellie

gagabro

Just posted these on my Twitter for you all  :hehe: Follow me @thesteveohare  :shy:

BQWAUXbCAAAo4QM.jpg

BQWAfnFCUAAW2dJ.jpg

AgusPop

“My injury was actually a lot worse than just a labral tear,â€

Ã¢â‚¬Å“I had broken my hip. Nobody knew, and I haven’t even told the fans yet"

OH GOD! Poor baby  :emo:

Edited by PaulPop

Bellatrix

This is all so overwhelming omg   I get more and more excited every day.

The fact that she hid the extent of her injury bothers me though. I never trusted her words much when it came to her physical health in the first place. Maybe she just didn't want to worry the fans but now we'll probably just worry even more that she's hiding something any time she's ill. Anyway, it's awful how close she came to needing a hip replacement. I can't imagine how much pain she was in, poor thing  :(

Hopefully she learns from this and don't make same mistake. She knows we're here for her and that she can't disappoint us. :)

Edited by Fred Fernando

badboymonsterx

omg omg omg at first, seeing the artwork for the single.. i couldn't believe it. shocking. not sure how I felt about it. 

After reading this --- I love it. It's everything and more. It brings tears of joy to my eyes. I'm so happy she's back. What an amazing way to start the ARTPOP era!!

TraeumereiLPB

ARTPOP is about breaking the rules of the icon. I like it :)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Fame IV

ARTPOP is about to break all the rules about the fame.

She's not a stereothype. She is every icon she incarnates. 

A Star is Born ⭐

aaronyoji

I knew her injury was worse than what most people thought. To be honest, it's kind of miraculous that she is already back after such a huge injury.

omg thiiiiis.

ive been saying this for months, were lucky to be getting ARTPOP when we are. most artists would take even an extra year after recovering. 

I'll say it again I'm glad her team took the steps to stop her from going on with the tour she is one stubborn little cookie!

Its wonderful to have a fresh interview and a new direction with the upcoming era, I cannot wait.

hausofchad

Where can I purchase the print copy of this article? Any ideas? Walmart doesn't carry WWD. Barnes & Noble had something that was WWD but it looked more like a catalog instead of a newspaper/magazine. I really want to purchase this but I have no idea how. I can't find a way to purchase a one-time edition from their store. I guess I'm gonna have to buy it on eBay mofos.

Michael

omg thiiiiis.

ive been saying this for months, were lucky to be getting ARTPOP when we are. most artists would take even an extra year after recovering. 

exactly

and people complained about the delay :smh:

Kermit the frog

I appreciate her effort, but I hope she doesn't mention in every interview during the arpop era how she went thorugh hell with the hip and makes a victim out of herself. We've had enough of that during BTW. 

No more personal business plz, just talk about the music.

Jenniferella

HUH? Wait wait wait what? :huh:

A Doppleganger is a kind of a twin/double.

All I can think about when I hear it is the Doppleganger from the Tomb Rider saga :

Lara_and_Doppelganger_2_by_Halli_well.pn

I appreciate her effort, but I hope she doesn't mention in every interview during the arpop era how she went thorugh hell with the hip and makes a victim out of herself. We've had enough of that during BTW. 

No more personal business plz, just talk about the music.

Yes, please move on to your actual career  :sweat: Edited by Arnaud
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Monster Voices

A Doppleganger is a kind of a twin/double.

All I can think about when I hear it is the Doppleganger from the Tomb Rider saga :

Lara_and_Doppelganger_2_by_Halli_well.pn

Yes, please move on to your actual career  :sweat:

Yeah I know what the word means ;) but I don't know what Gaga means by saying that .. is her double gonna be there instead of her ? Or is it gonna be an alter ego or something ...

Forever and Always!

• Shadow locked this topic