💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

AyaKara

BP87X0dCcAAUEt1.jpg

Since she has tracing paper, what if the single will look like how it does on the photo of Gaga painting, while the version from WWD was released so we could see it in its pure form with no text over it?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

scorpion

Contrived.

Its almost borderline comical. Before you go in on me, I think Gaga is one of the greatest artists of our time, with that said I really don't see how this has any relation to making art apart of pop culture. I also think she needs to stop paralleling her work to Warhols, I think she is much more PROFOUND than that in many ways.

I am beginning to see her insecurity overwhelm her work. Which is odd, because she says this project is based on others around her, yet the "marry the night" dialogue of the rising star continues. I am hoping she channels this era in a positive direction, despite what her words say. I'd like to think this fan base can respect her, while still challenging her. In fact she would appreciate that I am certain.

GagaOopsy

I think it's very unique and interesting looking. Very different from what other artist have done.

Flippy

I actually love it! Now i can over-look that title :flutter::hehe:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SEANGT

Contrived.

Its almost borderline comical. Before you go in on me, I think Gaga is one of the greatest artists of our time, with that said I really don't see how this has any relation to making art apart of pop culture. I also think she needs to stop paralleling her work to Warhols, I think she is much more PROFOUND than that in many ways.

I am beginning to see her insecurity overwhelm her work. Which is odd, because she says this project is based on others around her, yet the "marry the night" dialogue of the rising star continues. I am hoping she channels this era in a positive direction, despite what her words say. I'd like to think this fan base can respect her, while still challenging her. In fact she would appreciate that I am certain.

if you want to make art a part of pop culture, you need to reference things they find familiar. I think maybe you said it's "contrived" because of the framing and signature, but I think it serves the purpose of making the public see her as an artist instead of just a pop star. 

LaLuna

I like it. It's so different. I think I'm gonna like this era so much better than Born This Way :party:

Pierre

Kety Perr coming to steal Gags thunder :hor:

tumblr_mqo8sxe7la1rydi72o1_500.png

:dead:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

scorpion

Kety Perr coming to steal Gags thunder :hor:

tumblr_mqo8sxe7la1rydi72o1_500.png

LOL !!!!^

And Rihanna coming back from the past...How bout a round of APPLAUSE :derpga:

Edited by scorpion

• Shadow locked this topic