💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

Married the Night

I can't stop looking at it. Gaga did so good. I want to hug her.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

Solitaire

"Give me that thing that I love. Put your hands up, make them touch." OH MY FREAKING GOD ASFDPASE FAESHFWEFA

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

- Previously Sycothisis

See I think it's so curious because everyone is saying THIS IS ART...

Well, what is so artistic about it ? The Pierrot reference ? The paintish makeup ? The signature at the bottom ? The frame surrounding the image ?

I mean, those are all classical artistic stereotypes. I truly feel like they're trying way too hard to make it LOOK artistic instead of it BEING artistic.

To me, the cover or BTW was truly artistic. It respected no artistic criteria. It was a piece of art by itself, without any artistic references.

what makes something ART is that it invokes thought. not the colors used or the frame or the references. but what all of those things together make you think. this picture is very thought invoking, especially considering the title, and the who is the subject of the image (gaga)

not everyone is inspired by every piece of art, you might prefer the BTW cover to this. I am the opposite, though i do like the BTW cover!

Edited by Mason

Solitaire

Omfg she would have needed a hip replacement :cry: :omg:

I read that and I just:  :omg:  :omg:

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm just really worried that something will happen onstage at the VMA's and she'll have to go BACK into recovery  :cry:

I know it's probably really unlikely, but I'm still worried..

- Previously Sycothisis

Gaga is Life

I come back from my English exam to this and am blown away I love it, especially the writing of Lady Gaga and Applause down the bottom there. It's so unique and different and weird in all the right ways.

Allison M

This reminds me of her explanation as to why she was crying at the Watermill Benefit Auction.

I'm on mobile so I can't find it now, but hopefully someone on here will see this and get to finish this post!

It was about the clowns blowing bubbles? Something along the lines that it was pure and innocent but there was a sense of loss.

Edited by Born Brave

Mechicabota

lol I was scared at the first sight too.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than Born This Way single cover. :ohwell: Maybe it's gonna grow on me who knows?

I hope it grows on me too. I mean, it scares me but I'm not sure yet if I dislike it. It's just so different from was I expecting.

We'll see.

Edited by Mechicabota

HarryTheNight

So artistic and beautiful :legend: and its from the video!! It doesn't really look like her to me though which is weird. SO EXCITED THO!

Daenerys

So I take it that she didnt like the way she pasteled on her name in the picture Tara posted earlier this week... Because wasn't she putting 'gaga' on the bottom of the canvas?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Shadow locked this topic