💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets new ARTPOP image

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Emvee

I dont think so...

So you're quick at accusing her of hypocrisy but the idea that maybe she wants you to see the hypocrisy is too far fetched?

We've had this conversation before and the end is that there are different values held for different realms. She's about art, but she's also about pop. Human and a machine. Real and fantasy. Where have you been for the past five years? She has never denied her partial artificiality.

Besides, her art can be separate from her message and philanthropy. (And kinda needs to be post-BTW)

Edited by Fading

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Squidward T

F UCK YES serving that futuristic electronic Tea

:excited:

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

Carlitos

tumblr_mqknjbdkol1rxb8xho1_1280.jpg

She still looks f*cking flawless :legend:

Edited by Carlitos

Fizzy

She still looks f*cling flawless :legend:

That is what I am saying!!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

The untouched photo is as amazing and as stunning as the official photo. :yes:

I don't think she is going against the "Body Revolution." IMO, the photo is needed to be edited to become more appealing to the GP.

Fizzy

The untouched photo is as amazing and as stunning as the official photo. :yes:

I don't think she is going against the "Body Revolution." IMO, the photo is needed to be edited to become more appealing to the GP.

THANK YOU!! :clap:

FameHungry

Okay, first time being online today and saw this. But what is it exactly? The album artwork, a random picture?

Carlitos

The only reason why Gaga edited the picture is to make it look more professional. Some monsters literally blow things out of proportion.

Fizzy

The only reason why Gaga edited the picture is to make it look more professional. Some monsters literally blow things out of proportion.

IKR!! :smh:

THANK YOU!! :clap:

No problem! :)

And besides, would we rather have her release the untouched photo as the official one? Tbh, she's not even overusing Photoshop. :yes:

Let's just all appreciate the beauty that these photos are. 

I actually really like this unedited photo. Her body is banging and the cuts and bruises make her seem so raw.

She seems both so real and yet so otherworldly.

I completely agree. She looks tough yet still s-xy. 

RitaOral

I reckon she uploaded the untouched photo on purpose. She knows the media will pick up on it and will report it just as they did with her vogue cover. More exposure for ARTPOP the better. Just as the photo implies, sat on a throne of technology, she is the queen of the digital era. She knows how to play right into the medias hands and what the media like to pick up on and report , that means more promo her new single/album :legend:

Edited by CakeLike

Fizzy

No problem! 

And besides, would we rather have her release the untouched photo as the official one? Tbh, she's not even overusing Photoshop. :yes:

Let's just all appreciate the beauty that these photos are. 

:yes::legend:

I reckon she uploaded the untouched photo on purpose. She knows the media will pick up on it and will report it just as they did with her vogue cover. More exposure for ARTPOP the better. Just as the photo implies, sat on a throne of technology, she is the queen of the digital era. She knows how to play right into the medias hands and what the media like to pick up on and report , that means more promo her new single/album 

OMG YEAH!!! :excited2:

Edited by Fizzy

• Shadow locked this topic