💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga changes her Twitter Background/Avatar to Inez &Vinoodh Shot

DXPE

Featured Posts

So the Haus have been tweeting 'stop the hacks' and stuff has been leaking EVERYDAY.

Now Gaga's newest photo is of her sat on a piece of technology and old pc boards etc. doesn't this all add up together?

Well, to me it was quite obvious from the beginning :laughga:
Apple for me, apple for you.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• AgusPop

• Jenniferella

• 3q425253qwewq

Awakened M

Getting slayed before the single drops. LOOOOOOVE IT :nooo:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

3q425253qwewq

I need m-m-m-more, to feed my pop heart

Give me more!

I want: The future, GaGa, Fashion, T-t-technology, Dance, New York, Music, Pop Culture!

I want The Fame

I can hear you! Can you hear me?

The revolution is coming

And I want

W-w-we want, you deserve. The future

elijahfan

That's the thing....Gaga never said it was...could be another promo pic for all we know! Wouldn't the word "APPLAUSE" be on the pic somewhere if it WAS the single cover? She's never released a single cover WITHOUT the name on it....I think this might just be another ARTPOP photoshoot promo pic tbh! :noparty:

That means the single cover should look even better than this! :udidnt:

Well... remember the BTW era: her profile pic was basically the BTW single cover, without the titles. So... maybe this is the lead single cover... without the titles  :confused:

screen_shot_2013-07-26_at_8.46.32_pm.png

The chair used in the picture by BRC Designs http://brcdesigns.com/index.php/furniture/binary-chair/

P.S.

ATTENTION MONSTERS: STOP POSTING THE UNEDITED PICTURE AND THE GIF OF THE DIFFERENCES DO YOU WANT PEREZ OR SOMEONE SEEING THAT AND RUINING THIS MOMENT BY SAYING IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED? DELETE IT!

Of course it's photoshoped. But guess what? Her body looks almost the same in both photos.

Edited by BloodyHooker

TimisaMonster

Well... remember the BTW era: her profile pic was basically the BTW single cover, without the titles. So... maybe this is the lead single cover... without the titles  :confused:

Hmmm....until Gaga re-releases the single cover with the actual WORD! Until then...  :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Am I the only who thinks that considering she's nude and kinda supposed to be sitting on a couch, the socks fit more than heels would have? Anyways, still loving it :exicted2:

Yeah, I agree. It's like a Gaga at home shot.

Tommymonster44

Am I the only one that hopes that the new single and album covers don't have any text on them.  I think it's amazing when an artist knows that they're big enough and their branding is amazing enough to not even need identification.  Everyone just looks at the image and goes "That's a Lady Gaga cover!"

TimisaMonster

Am I the only who thinks that considering she's nude and kinda supposed to be sitting on a couch, the socks fit more than heels would have? Anyways, still loving it :exicted2:

Talking about the woman who apparently showers in her heels! Jo's words...not mine...  :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

inb4 little monsters post nude pics sitting on legos  :fan:

And :rip: @ the haters clenching on to the unedited photo for dear life. She doesn't look THAT different.

Hypocrateen

People already hating for the retouches like she's the only one. :toofunga:

Please, take a seat.

• Shadow locked this topic