❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

MTV: A Comeback And A Coronation

AgusPop

Featured Posts

Cappuccino

stop hyping my self stop hyping myself....

Inb4 all the meltdowns on this performance...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just gonna say this. All these articles hyping her must put so much pressure on her omg

This. I know there are a lot of things going on, and I hope she can manage not to take too much pressure because of it and keep herself calm. She'll do fine.

Bellatrix

MTV loves Gaga so much :flutter:

Yeah, after they realized they get low ratings without her :laughga:

roonotpoo

QUEEN! If that clapperboard picture leak is real it notes the cinematographer as David Devlin (he did the National Anthem and I Knew You Were Trouble video for Lana and Taylor). I looked at his IMDb page and his only acting credit is listed as this years VMA's. I don't know if this means anything.

ArtGagaPop

MTV is really promoting this yea's vmas as Gaga's comeback only haha no other artists announced to peform yet and if you got the vma site it is all headlines is about gaga the first video that shows is about gaga the first photos is gaga and the first new is about gaga, it is like you have come to a gaga site haha.

That J

To me, the only thing I remember of Britney during the VMA's was the infamous kiss with Madonna and the shockingly horrid Gimme More "performance". I was screaming Gimme Less....and she did. I don't find Beyonce to be anymore than a Tina Turner wannabe without the voice. Madonna and Lady Gaga are the Queens of the VMA's....just my opinion. :)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

lhurtadojr

this comeback is gonna be bigger (and hopefully more successful) than Justin Timberlake's!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived