Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Justin Bieber

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

Mills

MUSIC VIDEO: Lolly feat. Justin Bieber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiOmXeKyrxo

justin-bieber-juicy-j-lolly-video-650-43

Sometimes Justin Bieber spits rhymes while wearing a tie dye tank top, while other times Justin Bieber spits rhymes while wearing no shirt at all. Fortunately, the music video for Maejor Ali's single "Lolly," which features the Biebs as well as Juicy J and was released on Tuesday (Sept. 17), features both.

The clip finds the three vocal artists palling around in a neon studio full of enthusiastic dancers and lollipop lickers. Bieber shows up around the 1:15 mark, rapping lines like "Fifty for the necklace, look down at my set list/Got your girlfriend at your crib watching Netflix" while rocking a gold chain, flipped-up hairdo and relaxed grin.

Here's the full article.

Brian Ryan

Justin Bieber continues his #MusicMondays series. Following “Heartbreaker†last week, the 19-year-old superstar serenades a special lady with “All That Matters.†Over a stripped-down instrumental, he pours his heart out, while showing off his vocal chops.

“You make me complete/ You’re all that matters to me/ What’s a king, babe, without a queen?†sings Justin.

He plans to drop a new single or “journal†every Monday for the next 9 weeks leading up to the release of the Believe movie in December.

“I love #journals because i can be honest & share how i feel & i love the #BelieveMovie because it will answer all the lies & show the truth,†he tweeted.

Hear Justin’s sweet serenade below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zrzSHLmChfg

source: http://www.rap-up.com/2013/10/13/new-music-justin-bieber-all-that-matters/

I love this song. What's a king bed without a queen? :heart: I loving these #musicmondays I love his music and it's so emotional. I'm sure anyone who has ever been in love with someone could enjoy these tracks.

Lum

God this song is a snoozefest as well.

And those nasally vocals  :wtf: Where is the GOOD music, Biebs?

Edited by Lum

Weasel

Wait, I thought he already had a movie called Believe  :sweat:

Edited by Weasel

LetsGetHigh

I really didn't like Heartbreaker, hip hop is not his thing AT ALL. It sucks :wtf:

+ And when he talks during the song

zB9Xc04.gif

Edit: Well I have to say this is a bit underwhelming BUT the melody is so much better than Heartbreaker!

Edited by LetsGetHigh

Stef

Justin Bieber has released the second single from his#MusicMondays. Not much of an improvement from Heart breaker if you ask me. It will probably have the same chart performace as HB too. If not worse. Take a listen.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzSHLmChfg

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️

Brian Ryan

I really didn't like Heartbreaker, hip hop is not his thing AT ALL. It sucks :wtf:

+ And when he talks during the song

zB9Xc04.gif

Edit: its already out?

I didn't see any signs of Hip Hop in this song.

Urban

Listening to it right now. His voice is so s-xy I really don't like the song though 

LetsGetHigh

I didn't see any signs of Hip Hop in this song.

yeah this is not bad, i meant Heartbreaker.

Pure Adrenaline

bieber u ain't black     

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely