💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

Michelle

I think Graffiti art is really beautiful and artistic.

I agree with you.I actually really love beautiful street art.I actually have some fav artists.. My :huh: was because of these two together :hehe: seems odd...

anyway Yes I have seen some amazing AMAZING street art, specifically where I go running...

I have seen some amazing murals/art online from Berlin :wub:

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

there are plenty of places where you can legally do graffiti

anyway, americans are so annoying when it comes to graffiti, virtually every american tourist i meet somewhere in europe complains about the graffiti here while for us it's an essential part of urban culture, something these suburbanized yankees probably know nothing of

aaronyoji

street art can be beautiful :yes: specially that example you provided, but seeing biebs' recent behaviour I wouldn't doubt that the motive he did graffiti wasn't exactly art :roll:

tumblr_mxyujadZUT1qjyhpzo1_400.gif

omg lindsay bluth funke :flawless: 

Michelle

anyway, americans are so annoying when it comes to graffiti, virtually every american tourist i meet somewhere in europe complains about the graffiti here while for us it's an essential part of urban culture, something these suburbanized yankees probably know nothing of

I agree and I am from US. I just LOVE it!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

LadyoftheDam

Kelly's hair looks horrible. I can't help but think sometimes she does things for attention.

Such heartbreak

Much art

Wow

:lmao:

I do agree there's some ignorance for Americans in terms of graffiti but you have to understand the associations Americans grew up with in terms of Graffiti. It's just a bunch of gangs defacing property that doesn't want to be painted on. I love street art but in America it's very tasteless and negative. It's not the kind of art you'd want to represent your hometown. 

RAYA.core

What is she doing hanging out with younger ppl, kelly u old bag

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

I still don't mind Kelly O (when she or Sharon have nothing to do with Gaga, otherwise, I jump ship as quick as look at the two of them), but this is just dumb. Bieber has been lambasted for **** like this and she decides to tag along? (no pun intended...) smh.

I love street art :legend: Banksy is one of the best and I love his work.

Street art gets a bad rep. As long as it isnt gang related an not in a residential area, then its cool in my book. (But here in this US, 99% of street graffiti I see are gang related :awkney: )

Edited by MegaMiles

street art can be beautiful :yes: specially that example you provided, but seeing biebs' recent behaviour I wouldn't doubt that the motive he did graffiti wasn't exactly art :roll:

tumblr_mxyujadZUT1qjyhpzo1_400.gif

omg lmao! Where is that .gif from? :lmao: