Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jesus Hooker (EDIT: Full video up)

BricksNStrings

Featured Posts

O my gosh! i cant wait! I love Government Hooker it's one of my favorites of hers, although all of her songs are kind of my favorite :)

Do you usually work alone or with other people?

BricksNStrings

Wow. Amazing, yet disturbing. I thought the girl was gonna set fire to her vagina with the candle or pee on the cross. :yes:

Haha thank you! :)

O my gosh! i cant wait! I love Government Hooker it's one of my favorites of hers, although all of her songs are kind of my favorite :)

Do you usually work alone or with other people?

Both! This project I worked on with a few of my friends.

Acts Two and Three are now up! Act Two is the one that features Govt Hooker; the full song is the second half of the video, while the song plays briefly backwards near the beginning.

BricksNStrings

SOOO Amazing!!! Great Job! do you have any plans to do any other short films featuring Gaga songs?

Thank you! :)

Actually my next project is a film without music (it'll have music, but it won't be music video style like these). But who knows, I've thought about doing Americano for something.

how / where did you discover the music for this? it's as if you had your own orchestra composing music for you how the music fits in every shot and action

BricksNStrings

how / where did you discover the music for this? it's as if you had your own orchestra composing music for you how the music fits in every shot and action

Haha, it's mostly experimental music from composers Penderecki and Ligeti, whom Kubrick used in "The Shining" and a lot of his other films. Since the look and feel of Act One of my film is based primarily on The Shining, I wanted similar music to convey that feel. :)

That sounds interesting, have you thought about doing a commentary like thing? It would be cool to see what you has the director and the actress, possibly even what the producer thought. I mean idk if you would do that type of thing for a short film but I think that would be cool.

BricksNStrings

That sounds interesting, have you thought about doing a commentary like thing? It would be cool to see what you has the director and the actress, possibly even what the producer thought. I mean idk if you would do that type of thing for a short film but I think that would be cool.

That could be cool! I don't know if very many people would be interested haha, but if they were I'd do it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...