• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Swine

• HausOfMark

• Pierre

Top Posters In This Topic

stackhouse

NO! I loved that instrumental. Just because you don't like it doesn't meant that everyone doesn't like it. Plus, you don't need to worry about Gaga, she has enough people that like her to succeed

I DO like her  :)

I'm just worried about career

The Stranger

I DO like her  :)

I'm just worried about career

A 30 second instrumental makes you question the state of her career?

Really not trying to be rude here, but why on earth are you on a GAGA forum, if you're going to shade her. Fair enough if you're saying ' I don't like this snippet' but pathetically shading Gaga's musical taste is ridiculous. Yeah this isn't a song on the album and they'll all sound different, but they will all sound similar and we've known for the past year that ARTPOP is going to be different.

If you only like the old Gaga stuff, then great! Go listen to that, but don't shade her because no one here gives a ****.

:tea:

And this goes to everyone else on here throwing tacky shade at Gaga, if you're not enjoying it, then go listen to whatever you do enjoy, because this forum is for people who like Gaga and want to maturely and nicely discuss her work.

Thankyou.

You need to check your definition of shade, cause that ain't shade.

That's just his opinion presented in a bold way. Just because he's on a Gaga forum doesn't mean he can't disagree with things.

guise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8iH3Kfc1xc

somebody said its from here but I aint got the time to listen to 8mins

4:36 sounds very similar to it, but that's not it.

Same with 5:52

Edited by Mast

GuyUnderYou

I think the synths, as well as the beat, were lifted from this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8iH3Kfc1xc

Start the video at 6:30 to hear the similarities for yourself.

Edited by GuyUnderYou

stackhouse

A 30 second instrumental makes you question the state of her career?

Yeah. It doesn't matter if it's 30 seconds, 10 seconds, or an hour. What worries me is Gaga thought it was good enough to give to her fans as a taste of the album. So basically that clip reflects the general feel of the album/single ... 

Pierre

Ahah yes that's me! :D

Hi! 

Btw as you said, now I can like ARTPOP again :P

:party: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Yeah. It doesn't matter if it's 30 seconds, 10 seconds, or an hour. What worries me is Gaga thought it was good enough to give to her fans as a taste of the album. So basically that clip reflects the general feel of the album/single ... 

LOL NO IT DOESN'T. It has NOTHING to do with the album, OR the single. It could very well be a quick beat DJWS produced. Don't make me laugh. You haven't even heard the album. Sit down.

You need to check your definition of shade, cause that ain't shade.

That's just his opinion presented in a bold way. Just because he's on a Gaga forum doesn't mean he can't disagree with things.

4:36 sounds very similar to it, but that's not it.

Same with 5:52

shade 

/SHÄd/

Noun

Comparative darkness and coolness caused by shelter from direct sunlight.

David Bowie

Lmao @ all these men still hating on her piercing. start respecting her choice and massage my feet while you're at it.  :classy: 

stackhouse

LOL NO IT DOESN'T. It has NOTHING to do with the album, OR the single. It could very well be a quick beat DJWS produced. Don't make me laugh. You haven't even heard the album. Sit down.

It has NOTHING to do with the album? It's from the experience so it kind of does You haven't heard it either so stop acting like you're on her team

I want to say two things:

1) This was probably some instrumental DJWS worked on that ended up not making it very far into the album making process.

2) We can't really judge this because with the GaGaVision videos, everyone thought those snippets were unfinished or demos but ended up sounding fine on the album.

But I'm glad this isn't on the album. It sounds cheap. 

• Shadow locked this topic