Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff talks about Applause.

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Dawson

Applause is fine. I'd worry more is the title was Burqa. 

I've always hated that title tbqmfh  :eww:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

People would've found some reason to complain about ANY title, let's be real.

This.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

That J

I can't say if I like the title yet because I haven't heard the song. I don't know the context. I've never worried about a song because of its title anyway. I care about the MATERIAL! Geez

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Shanghaikid43

Wow.  We're nitpicking over song titles now?  How does a title sound "floppy?"  Gaga needs to give us more to chew over because this is a little ridiculous...

Mama Ru

If there's like an official announcement, yes. I've heard the first single has been changed multiple times, things have changed from months ago to the current day :)

I'm not deterring people from believing, but I'm still expecting this curveball to happen. In the back of my head, I'm thinking this isn't the first single

Yep. Same here. I mean, I know it's probably Applause (and I actually like that title) but Gaga seems particularly set on being sneaky and surprising us right now, so part of me wonders if she's trying to throw us off. (The same part of me that wonders if she was intentionally trying to throw us off with all the Burqa stuff.)

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

RAMROD

You guys get a grip, take a walk, and have some fresh air outside.

Too much negativity is not healthy for you.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Can't that also be taken as "don't worry about the title because that isn't really the title" Also really sick of people making judgments about the song title. It's simple and short, something gaga didn't really do with BTW, i.e Marry the night. Consider some of the songs on the radio right now, "Clarity," Take back the night, come and get it. I think it fits in just fine but also sounds different. We really just have to wait 26 days and stop this judging ****

MonsterVlad

''I wouldn't personally really worry about the title'' sounds to me like we should be worried about the song itself 

This :toofunny:

artpopthisway

Applause has actually been the song i am most excited about from the hints she has been dropping.

If you judge a song by its title before it's even released then you are an idiot

This.

Born Brave

Just like you can't judge a book by its cover, you can't judge a song by its title.

It's hard to separate the titles and songs now, but think of these classics, with just the titles.

Beatles - Yellow Submarine, Ob La Di

Prince - Purple Rain

Madonna - Papa Don't Preach

Chubby Checker - The Twist ..... the list could go on forever.

Thriller

Idk why people are so anxious by the title.

With titles like Government Hooker & Black Jesus + Amen Fashion.... really?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived