💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga pierces septum

stackhouse

Featured Posts

she taught us all the not give a **** about what others say and to be yourself no matter what anyone thinks and to not judge others.

you're all judging her though.. which is pathetic and disappointing. cmon guys, its her body. :crossed:

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prometheus

• RAMROD

• HausOfMark

• GHGUY

You know you can just click on the "Page 1 of 48" and type in any page number to go to it

Or you can just click on the » to skip to the last page.

Dirty Pony

Guys calm down, shes beautiful and you shouldn't judge her, everything she does you all have an issue  :sick:

At least it wasn't her vagina  :sweat:

I didn't know being a feminist is to behave so abominably, or not conform to social proprieties and be ignorant to one's surroundings.

What on Earth are you babbling about?

Anyway, yes, it definitely means not conforming to "social proprieties", if you don't want to. That's kind of the whole point. Letting society define a woman's role in life -- whether in big ways or small -- that would be the opposite of feminism.

TroubleClef

y'all are embarassing yourselves.

It's just a septum piercing, and you would have to be a true recluse to not notice regular people on the street with such piercings. Gaga is not the crazy, antisocial rebel you think she's trying to be.

This woman has had fire shooting out of her tits and eleven tattoos. I'm pretty sure she can handle *gasp!!* a septum piercing.

P.S: don't bring social acceptability into this. She's not pissing on the sidewalk.

It's not a crazy radical feminist idea to say that Gaga has a right to do whatever she want to her body. It's a fact.

Really hoping all these sheltered fans are weeded out before ARTPOP, tbh.

:lmao:

JazzGa

MAI GURRRRL <333333 :legend:

ive always wanted to get my septum done but i felt as if my large nose would make it unflattering on my face. but there's Gaga again, showing that you should never let any of your body "faults" keep you from dressing how you want!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ItsUrsulabitch

Are people really upset about the nose ring, though? I mean, I just thought it was because she looks like Luc Carls little sister? The nose ring would be awesome if the rest of her didn't look like trash.

Edited by ItsUrsulabitch

JazzGa

Guys calm down, shes beautiful and you shouldn't judge her, everything she does you all have an issue  :sick:

At least it wasn't her vagina  :sweat:

she does have a clit ring doe :teehee:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ThisGuyTony

I can't believe 970 replies were made about a piercing... :megaflop:

cometoogg

49 pages  :awkney:

it's just a piercing

i think it looks amazing

Edited by rhythmico

Emvee

I can't believe this made more of an uproar than the producer announcement.   :toofloppy: 

Lady Gaga is not a child. We are not her parents. How is piercing your septum have anything to do with d--gs?

I have tattoos, I smoke pot and drink alcohol. And my parent's don't say ****... BECAUSE I'M AN ADULT. JUST LIKE GAGA.

Perhaps I made a bad a--logy. Just like how I don't care about your life, I wouldn't mind you having tattoos, smoking pot and drinking alcohol. Does that make sense?

• Shadow locked this topic