Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga pierces septum

stackhouse

Featured Posts

I have to see how she stylizes it first to judge, but I hate septums in general... 

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prometheus

• RAMROD

• HausOfMark

• GHGUY

VenusPenus

LOL imagine ALL the meltdowns if she would've gotten dimple piercings.

let’s stay playful together

Don't worry, you're entitled to not like anything she does. Just because you are a fan of hers does not mean that you have to accept everything she does and be okay with it - you don't.

I went through a really bad phase last year during the European leg of the BTWB because I felt like she was making a lot of awful decisions (fur, weed, brown hair etc) and it took me a while but I eventually just realised that while I don't have to like what she's doing and I can have an opinion, it was easier for me to just let go of my preconceived ideas and just see where she takes us.

BAM. There it is.

rivingtonrebels

i say this every single day

me too.

this era's going to give me a heart attack

You need to get a grip. I'm the first to admit I'm not a SuperFan or a Stan or whatever the hell you call them. You can keep your self-proclaimed titles to yourself, thanks. And if your first reaction to encountering a different point of view from your own is to get into a flamewar, then YES please go start a new forum. Lady Gaga believes in speaking your mind and being true to yourself; she wouldn't want anyone censoring themselves for her sake.

i hear you, and i genuinely agree that you have the right to speak your mind and have your opinion. it's totally valid. i just hate that i have to read it. I wanna come here and get mega excited but i have to read through a lot of stuff that pees over my parade. It's not your fault, it's just life i guess. I should get a grip and try to ignore the nagative comments, they just piss me off so much, it's hard.

peace

• Shadow locked this topic