💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Att: Lady Gaga at Pitchfork Music Festival 07/21

Little J

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

i want gaga, not this 2007 emo scene myspace-day recreation.... 

Obviously she's not gonna wear some crazy outfit in the festival so people can forget r kelly performing and literally go on a rampage towards her. She wanted to be incognito and no one to recognize her and she did a good job because she hasnt looked like this since 2007. I hope she wears this dark wig with bangs more often though cuz it looks flawless on her. Way better than her boring look last year.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

is it weird that she looks like a female luc carl to me?

also she has bruises on her arms!

Love Tara haven't heard a thing from her in a while now , GaGa looks so young & beautiful

T3ARS

I may lose my stan card but I thought she look liked Katy Perry from her early days. :flop: (runs and hides)

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

She looks like a random emo girl straight out of 2004 (Ashlee Simpson circa Pieces Of Me) Probably just a disguise, well one can hope.

hughdancy

I love how people are like "this era is going to see the return of Stefani!" Umm no. She dressed like this because she didn't want to be noticed. That's all. lol.

Hopefully  :eek:

Miel

I know this is probably all to help her remain incognito, but I totally wouldn't mind black hair for ARTPOP???????????????????

3 points in and ready for more

Elizabeth

She is dressed like 2007?? :omg:

Guess it could just be her relaxing a little, incognito before she bounces back onto the scene...almost similar to how she did before Just Dance.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived