SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

bobhabanai

Maybe she's finally filming THE FAME: Part TwoĀ  :lolgaga:

Ā 

tumblr_m3lg4lIHvh1rot7deo1_500.gif

omg yes pleaseeee!!!! i loved it so much!! this **** is so art pop

HMLover

inez and vinoodh posted a photo on instagram and it appears to be the same set gaga was seen the other day. Are they the directors? :legend:

Man I hope so. Her description of the ARTPOP release made it sound like each song was almost dedicated to a specific artist because of the "ARTPOP musically mirrors Gaga's creative process as she passes through the medium of each artist she collaborates with," so it'd be cool if this single/video was for Inez and Vinoodh and mirror their aesthetic, and then later ones would be with Jeff Koons etc.Ā 

The Stranger

Man I hope so. Her description of the ARTPOP release made it sound like each song was almost dedicated to a specific artist because of the "ARTPOP musically mirrors Gaga's creative process as she passes through the medium of each artist she collaborates with," so it'd be cool if this single/video was for Inez and Vinoodh and mirror their aesthetic, and then later ones would be with Jeff Koons etc.Ā 

Let me look at some of their work

HMLover

NO PLEASE. DON'T PULL A JT :wtf:

:deadbanana:

Ā 

It's so true

Ā 

Edit: but only if the last 2 minutes sound absolutely nothing like the first 4

Edited by HMLover

The Stranger

Zedd even said "We didn't try to make 3 minute songs made for radio." that means there will be 5+ minute songsĀ 

JustinLovesGaga

I'm hoping for some killer choreo in this video, MTN slayed me because of the choreo alone.

The Stranger

I'm hoping for some killer choreo in this video, MTN slayed me because of the choreo alone.

The choreo was the only good part!

Arturo

Yes! The dancing studio scene >>>>

JustinLovesGaga

Zedd even said "We didn't try to make 3 minute songs made for radio." that means there will be 5+ minute songsĀ 

If the 5+ minute songs make the cut...

Edited by JustinLovesGaga