💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

If anyone knows of any monsters in NYC that are going overnight/early in the morning, tell them to message me @TheSteveOHare on Twitter!

Sooo excited for the video tomorrow and seeing Gaga in person, hopefully  :party:

My sister is in the city and she said there's already a line! And that was at 9pm! People are camping out! :cryga: looks like I'm not going tomorrow

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

joemayzzin

If anyone knows of any monsters in NYC that are going overnight/early in the morning, tell them to message me @TheSteveOHare on Twitter!

Sooo excited for the video tomorrow and seeing Gaga in person, hopefully  :party:

I really want to go but have work at 2:30, do you know if she's preforming it also or just releasing the music video cause if she's preforming i'd make the trip in its only 45 minutes lol

My sister is in the city and she said there's already a line! And that was at 9pm! People are camping out! :cryga: looks like I'm not going tomorrow

are u serious, camping out now lol ughh I want to go!!!

Pure Adrenaline

7 Lady Gaga - Applause 0.2899 
8 Imagine Dragons - Radioactive 0.2686..

:gum:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely