đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga hands out ARTPOP promo in LA

Americano

Featured Posts

rahmin1337

Don't move yet... I've been living in LA for the past 4 years and haven't come within a mile of Gaga except for when I went to see the Monster Ball. The sprawl is REAL and seeing celebrities is much harder than you'd think.

I'm sure. But how are there groups of fans just hanging out in the same place and gaga knows where they are?

Don't move yet... I've been living in LA for the past 4 years and haven't come within a mile of Gaga except for when I went to see the Monster Ball. The sprawl is REAL and seeing celebrities is much harder than you'd think.

I'm sure. But how are there groups of fans just hanging out in the same place and gaga knows where they are?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CoolTrainerTerry

Because they're the scary creepy ones that literally follow her everywhere, more than likely.

htrllllsem

She went to Mcdonalds and gave them a bunch of fliers to put under the burger as promo, so smart :legend:

And I don't think it's an invite, I mean this early??? :awkney:

Yeah, good job! :blehga:

OMG ONE TIME I TOOK BORN THIS WAY TO A WEDDING AND TOLD PEOPLE TO BUY BORN THIS WAY AND WHY THEY SHOULD BUY IT, THEN I PLAYED IT WHEN THE DJ WENT TO POOP!!!!! :lmao:

The album BTW, #TrueStan #WhenWillYourFans #BadBitch #ThugLife

Jesse Pinkman

LOL get that **** Gaga!! :Whitney:

It's science, bitch

That's probably her handing out a signed Album or books or paper ...

But people can still keep on reaching for the stars to try to drag her.  :coffee:

John The Gypsy

OMFG where is she staying here?! I will find her and get that invite! :king:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived