Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Givin the finals toches before the Revolution begins...#ARTPOP

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

Does anyone not understand this..gaga is acting like she down and dead bc she's gonna "rise up from the ashes" and her lead single performance is gonna be amazing!!

Omg gaga and britney were in the same studio?!?!?!

Shaney

She looks fine.  

To all those who think she needs to be dressed in some wedding gown before she goes on a measly trip to the studio:  gurl bye.  QDUH6.jpg?

justbrian

Seriously.

Remember the days when shed dress up to go to the studio? I guess those days are long over.

people forget she's a master of attention/marketing. She know what to do when she wants headlines, and she knows what to do when she wants to slip under the radar.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Daenerys

Gags, Hun, darling, sweet pie, pookie, dear. Get some rest. A few extra hours of sleep won't hurt! :hug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Schizophonic

those stairs look like metal-gitter stairs. not a good idea for gaga heels. maybe that explains the down face

DanielKCarey

Gags, Hun, darling, sweet pie, pookie, dear. Get some rest. A few extra hours of sleep won't hurt! :hug:

This.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Sudarshana

I love my lil hamsterGa :)

She doesn't have to stunt every day anymore: 1) she's securer about her body right now, 2) she's too famous for famewhoring and doesn't need to put a fuÑking telephone on her head to get noticed.

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

VasilisVas

No, but she wouldn't shave her head again unless she wanted the tattoo to be visible for a reason. I think it might be because the general public still doesn't really know about her head tattoo, she might display it prominently in the ARTPOP video though! It could potentially be controversial.

What could possibly be so controversial about a head tattoo? There are others who have tattoos on their faces and look like lizards or cats. Give me a break.  :rip:

some of you need to chill out. she can dress however she wants. if she wants to be casual while in the studio then so be it. be happy she's working on new music. she looks perfectly fine.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived