Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos: Gaga arriving at a studio today

pikapoop

Featured Posts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

what's wrong with her forhead hair .... did it fall  :sick:  not fan of so less of hair on her head  :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

WheresTheDoggo

That shaved head look just never looks good, does it?   :awkney:.......

its her head let her do what she likes with it, you've gotta remember she did that for Terry and his mom when she died, Gaga just wants to be nice and pay tribute to a close friend's loss, i don't see why people are so negitive about something positive she did

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Solitaire

She looks hypnotized.  :laughga:

inb4 Madge hypnotized her and it making her re-record ARTPOP so it will sound like sh*t & flop  :laughga:

- Previously Sycothisis

Little Fagt

She finished Heavy Metal Lover two weeks before the album came out.

omgggg HML 2.0 ( i mean by making time) and HML SLAYED! i wonder what she did in studio :legend:

inb4 tiredga forgot keys on doro and ARTPOP leak in hours :derpga:

nakedidea

It's hard to say she looks 100% normal, she doesn't.  :confused:

Her body position, her face turned severely downwards, the way that man is grabbing her, her arms....

It almost seems like she's in a Trance/Hypnotized 

Most of you probably look like a tired ass mess when you're on you're way to college or school or work. So get over yourselves like you never look like ****.

French Fries

Maybe that shot was a milli-second post sneeze or something. WHO KNOWS YOU CRAZY LUNATICS!!!!!!!!

:megaflop:  :megaflop: :megaflop:  :megaflop:  :megaflop:

And to all of you taking it personally that she "doesn't look as good as she used to when she went to recording studios back in 2009/2010"..... Seriously? Such a lame fan base

article-1245002-07F572B7000005DC-162_468

ARTPOP Gypsy

I either watched or read an interview that someone said she's not a morning person so if this was in the A.M. I could see why she looks so tired. I'm not a morning person either. Lol!

Sudarshana

this photo reminded of this one. maybe she always looks like that when walking down the stairs :ohwell:

44055.png

Nous sommes tous obligĂ©s, pour rendre la rĂ©alitĂ© supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived