Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga Sketches

NotAlice

Featured Posts

NotAlice

Hey guys, I want to improve my drawing skills so I practised a bit in the last few days.

Here are some portraits of Gaga, I hope they look okay, pls tell me if you like them and what can be improved

first I used a photo of her, I really liked. The one with the pasta :P

605b23beea3e11e28b3722000a1f99d9_7.jpg

yesterday I tried my luck wit the new ARTPOP promo pic. I know, the hands are ugly lol

IMG_3545.JPG

They're amazing :legend:

You've inspired me to sketch Gaga tbh, will be the first time drawing her but I'm up for a challenge  :omgexcited:

NotAlice

thank you guys :)

They're good. Keep working

I will, she is inspiring me alot and it's fun drawing her, I'm just loving her :wub:

They're amazing :legend:

You've inspired me to sketch Gaga tbh, will be the first time drawing her but I'm up for a challenge

thank you. that's nice to hear, hope you will post them :) it was also the first time for to try drawing portraits and her

Darkstains

Looking alright :) Keep on drawing some more even if they don't turn out the way you envisioned them in your head, it's still practice. 

Oh, and tip-- usually the distance between a person's eyes is more or less the same width of an eyeball. :) 

NotAlice

Looking alright :) Keep on drawing some more even if they don't turn out the way you envisioned them in your head, it's still practice. 

Oh, and tip-- usually the distance between a person's eyes is more or less the same width of an eyeball. :)

thanks for the feedback :)

The tip with the eyes is very good, I remember now that I heard of it many years ago in school but absolutely forgot it. Thx for that

I'm very critical with my own work and want to become better so I'll practice more. In the end it never looks like the vision in my head :fat:

calmar

For the ARTPOP picture - her arms are leaning in a certain direction which may indicate your handedness. Be sure to catch that and correct it as you're drawing! 

Good work! :clap:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

NotAlice

I love how you do her eyes!! :sara:

wow thank you :hug:

the eyes are the most difficult part in the face imo and I have often probems with them

Justin Drew Bieber

wow thank you :hug:

the eyes are the most difficult part in the face imo and I have often probems with them

I want you to keep drawing and get better :wub:

And show us :)

Archived