Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

nath4gaga

Blurred Lines needs to die down before August. 

What's the big deal with that song anyway? It's appalling.

tumblr_mny09eLu8B1qcxakeo3_400.gif

gagaovergaga

Well, we're not supposed to know the name of the single, so I doubt it's The Applause.

I DO believe that when she gave us those lyrics "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone"... this might be from the lead single, again, because we don't know the single's name and she put those dashes in there like "- ----- -- ----" I think the first dash is there to just separate the lyrics from the song title like how she did with the Sex Dreams lyrics she tweeted. The song title could be something like "Gypsy In Love" But that's all I've got. I do believe the last 4 letters are "love" though.

And to share my thoughts on this: Gaga told us (I think through the LM chat) that she wrote 2 songs about the conflict in Indonesia. I think those two songs are PARTYNAUSEOUS and BURQA. I'm not sure if PARTYNAUSEOUS was scrapped, but she fought hard for it when she was going to release it with Kendrick Lamar, but she didn't let them because they were changing her sound up so much. So there is still a possibility that it's on ARTPOP, with or without Kendrick. And I think this is the song she mentioned was about "getting high with the enemy" so if there's no weed on ARTPOP like she said, then we might not get this song on the album. As for BURQA, I think this is the 10 minute long complextro masterpiece she talked about. Because she mentioned it along the lines of the Indonesian conflict, if I remember correctly.

By the time I wrote all of this, there have been 16 new replies...so sorry if I'm off topic  :sweat:

Doogi

It just hit me we'll soon be getting new Gaga music. My car CD player will be spinning like it's downed a quart of cheap vodka tbh. :classy:

:worship:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

bananahammock

i'm torn between wanting more information and appreciating the blackout

like... i know i'll probably enjoy the album more without snippets of music/info like we got before BTW was released but i do not have the patience for this 

Doogi

The only reason I'm having a hard time getting really really REALLY hyped is because Gaga herself isn't saying anything... It just feels so empty. I need her to start talking again so that I can get more excited. Without her, it doesn't seem fun or real...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Americano

Did DJWS just confirm he's the producer of the lead single or...?

He means his own single. She couldnt have filmed a music video earlier this week with a song thats not even done lol

Edited by Americano

Arturo

I wonder if it's Gaga's single or one of his singles. I asked him, hopefully he replies.

bananahammock

they must have finished working on the single if they're filming the video for it... but i don't know what else his tweet could be referring to either

Arturo

He means his own single. She couldnt have filmed a music video earlier this week with a song thats not even done lol

O

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I just really hope the app isn't REALLY LAME.   like what is going to make it so ground breaking..?  :huh:

and just how is her music going to be SO different  :huh:

Ursula Buffay

The only reason I'm having a hard time getting really really REALLY hyped is because Gaga herself isn't saying anything... It just feels so empty. I need her to start talking again so that I can get more excited. Without her, it doesn't seem fun or real...

My mother fukcing thoughts exactly. :whitney:

Slayer

The song title could be something like "Gypsy In Love" But that's all I've got. I do believe the last 4 letters are "love" though.

I've thought it was 'Gypsy in Love' or 'A Gypsy in Love' ever since she tweeted that. 90% sure that's what it is. I would love it as a lead single title.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Shadow locked this topic