Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

what is the consensus on a VMA performance this year?  honestly i don't see gaga walking a red carpet or attending an awards ceremony when she isn't nominated.  i feel like it's very unlikely.  however i KNOW she wants a big commercial comeback.  would she really pass up such a good promo opporunity??

I'M SO TORN YOU GUYS

Doogi

what is the consensus on a VMA performance this year? honestly i don't see gaga walking a red carpet or attending an awards ceremony when she isn't nominated. i feel like it's very unlikely. however i KNOW she wants a big commercial comeback. would she really pass up such a good promo opporunity??

I'M SO TORN YOU GUYS

Yeah I'm kind of freaking out about this because she's not nominated or anything, so would she really perform there?? I just don't know :ohno: :ohno:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

what is the consensus on a VMA performance this year?  honestly i don't see gaga walking a red carpet or attending an awards ceremony when she isn't nominated.  i feel like it's very unlikely.  however i KNOW she wants a big commercial comeback.  would she really pass up such a good promo opporunity??

I'M SO TORN YOU GUYS

she should just close or open the awards with her performance and then leave, that's more ikely :)

madonna, britney and eminem  have done that, gaga can do it as well 

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ooooooops

I'd like for it to be the lead single. Hell, it's the only song anybody's talking about.

Ready for BurqGa!

joeymonda

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Burqa. It's my most anticipated song. It NEEDS to be a single.

F*ck your perfect illusion

AlexanderMichael

Why she is not talking to us anymore? What's her plan?

Because she will become active when ARTPOP is ready. Plus she is probably extremely busy at the moment.

joeymonda

You guys are odd? Are you not even curious about the hype of the song?

F*ck your perfect illusion

dirtypunx

I'M SO TORN YOU GUYS

She better walk that red carpet if she performs. She'd be an idiot to deliberately avoid exposure.

Kim Kardashian

It's pretty much confirmed that she's performing at the VMA's.

How? :messga:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

rivingtonrebels

She better walk that red carpet if she performs. She'd be an idiot to deliberately avoid exposure.

i agree but that seems to be her angle lately.  troy/her team might push her though.

she should just close or open the awards with her performance and then leave, that's more ikely :)

madonna, britney and eminem  have done that, gaga can do it as well 

it would be amazing if she opened.  

• Shadow locked this topic