Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Omg they say the title track is the single and it's going to be released 9/9?!? And then they post the Burqa clip and lyrics. I can't

That shows how much they know :laughga:

justbrian

Whenever I see the words "leak" or "snippet" I go from  :excited2:  to  :fail:  more quickly than I can possibly describe.

As long as the 'leaks' are fake, I actually think they are a good thing. It shows how excited/desperate everyone is for new GAGA. Let the hype begin!

www.brianhowarddesign.com

ooooooops

As long as the 'leaks' are fake, I actually think they are a good thing. It shows how excited/desperate everyone is for new GAGA. Let the hype begin!

Totally agree! It's proof that the GP is ready to eat ARTPOP whole.

I just mean that I get really excited, then really disappointed when I hear it and immediately realize it's fake :hehe:

Jeff just confirmed that 'leaked snipped' is FAKE https://twitter.com/jeff1317/status/357547399054495744

Good, it was pretty terrible XD That fake ARTPOP snippet, though, has been in my head all day! "We could, we cooould~"

Inb4 the lead single is "The Applause" :awesome:

I mean, I guess it would make sense

The whole world would welcome Gaga back into the Music Scene with thunderous "Applause"

Or maybe I'm just reaching :derpga:

Edited by emiher

roonotpoo

Apparently Gaga signed this for a fan today in LA

BPZDe7rCMAIjbB1.jpg

:excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

If it is a single title it might just be APPLAUSE because she didn't capitalise and part of THE idk

anyway, the person who met her and got stuff signed is here https://twitter.com/TwiHardMonster

meanwhile The Applause is trending worldwide on twitter ... Gaga power  :legend:

image.jpg

Edited by Mojo

nath4gaga

Maybe she meant the APP LAUNCH

but she started by saying APP and continued absent mindedly 

0aRoQgt.gif

• Shadow locked this topic