I will cry if she doesn't perform there  :emo:

Don't be. Gaga will never let her monsters down. :hug:

oh wait... :laughga:

Definitely not. Just as dead as last year 

:omfgaga:

No Katy and Bieber also, :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

B_LovesGaga

Few pages ago somebody said that if you put Americano in the minute 5:08 of the Telephone video (muted) it fits. 

IT FITS PERFECTLY! It's hilarious to listen Gaga "Don't you try to catch me, don't you try to catch me ...." While she and Beyonce are being followed by cops. And parts of the choreography also fit perfectly with the song. I'm not saying it's burqa/3rd part related, but it's funny while this final countdown until the 19th. 

nath4gaga

Few pages ago somebody said that if you put Americano in the minute 5:08 of the Telephone video (muted) it fits. 

IT FITS PERFECTLY! It's hilarious to listen Gaga "Don't you try to catch me, don't you try to catch me ...." While she and Beyonce are being followed by cops. And parts of the choreography also fit perfectly with the song. I'm not saying it's burqa/3rd part related, but it's funny while this final countdown until the 19th. 

I know it's brilliant!! :D

Kim Kardashian

You can still get onto the website and even old bits of the website that no longer exist!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Awww.ladygaga.com&oq=site%3Awww.ladygaga.com

Ohhh. Well I really thing that ladygaga.com needs a change anyways. :oops:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Yuyi.sBitch

I'm so glad to have date!!!!!   

Now I just need a damn time machine.  LOL

3 months between the lead single and the album :toofloppy:  again   :toofunga:

It is probably to allow time for a second single to be released before the album is released. Hopefully they don't choose another controversial single like Judas, which made it not do so well and then they rush release another single like TEOG and **** up the video..  :flop:

Bellatrix

It is probably to allow time for a second single to be released before the album is released. Hopefully they don't choose another controversial single like Judas, which made it not do so well and then they rush release another single like TEOG and **** up the video..  :flop:

Maybe the second single will be a new Poker Face? At least I hope so  :ohwell:

chiuga

I said this before and I will say it again- she may not turn up at all for the ARTPOP era and simply let her art to speak for itself

• Shadow locked this topic