đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

3q425253qwewq

I'm buying the single for myself and 20 friends... Y'all kids without money have a month to get a job :nails:

:troll:

I'm buying it for all my friends too! And yes little monsters better get dem jobs (or steal $ from mom and dad)

:rofl:

joemayzzin

with the app & album preorder what happens? Ive never preordered anything but obv to excited about this not to lol but when you preorder something do you get a "sample" or "preview" of anything or itunes takes your money and you just wait like everyone else till its for sale hahaha

Hypocrateen

It will probably already be the early morning of the 19th here when it'll premiere but I'll wake up whatever time it is. Especially if there is a radio premiere :cryga:

I'm so freakin' excited!!

Edited by hypocrateen

dirtypunx

with the app & album preorder what happens? Ive never preordered anything but obv to excited about this not to lol but when you preorder something do you get a "sample" or "preview" of anything or itunes takes your money and you just wait like everyone else till its for sale hahaha

When you pre-order an album on itunes it automatically downloads it to your computer when it gets released. Thats all ;)

ChicaSkas

Guys who buy the album or the physical single for your friends remember we gotta put them through seperate transactions so they count as multiple sales! lol

That's actually a GENIUS idea! and it truly works ! we do the same thing at my reallife job!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1000139_10151549523961864_905061440_n.pn

THIS IS ****ING  AMAZING :shocked:

No offense to whoever took the time to make this, but I think it is terribly ugly. It looks like a basic pop b---h album cover. This could be Kylie, Madonna, Katy, Christina, the girl who was beat by Chris Brown, Kesha, Britney, Beyonce, Jesse J...anyone. 

The Born This Way cover was jarring and sparked debate in the fan community and was ridiculed by the general public. For those reasons alone it was amazing.

I would love a simple minimalist cover, but this is boring with a side of been-there-done-that. The original image was beautiful, this is trash. 

:clap:

joemayzzin

When you pre-order an album on itunes it automatically downloads it to your computer when it gets released. Thats all ;)

ohh ight lol thanks  :)

dirtypunx

ohh ight lol thanks  :)

Although I guess sometimes iTunes will throw in an exclusive thing with pre-orders but it just depends.

Edited by dirtypunx

joemayzzin

Although I guess sometimes iTunes will throw in an exclusive thing with pre-orders but it just depends.

we can only hope hahahaha

Dangerous Man

Are guys here for Gaga using Zynga again though? I actually don't like that kind of promotion.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

dirtypunx

Are guys here for Gaga using Zynga again though? I actually don't like that kind of promotion.

Fuuuuuuuck no. All that Farmville promo was lame even when it was a relevant game.

LadyGagaStan93

They don't process your order until a few days before the album is set to come out. And then you wait for it to be shipped (amazon)

Itunes you preorder the album and wait till the album is uploaded to itunes to download it. But usually previews are not given until a few days or a week before the album.

Dangerous Man

Fuuuuuuuck no. All that Farmville promo was lame even when it was a relevant game.

ikr. Kind of a cheap tactics to me.

but anyway it is still fun though. :emma:

Bloody hooker

I actually don't mind that kind of promo, only if the second single hasn't came out yet and close to the album release date.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Dangerous Man

I actually don't mind that kind of promo, only if the second single hasn't came out yet and close to the album release date.

oh okay. :)

Another thing, I have this feeling that her team is aiming for a million of copies for ARTPOP album 1st week sales. I don't know if the app will be enough for that, maybe they'll do another kind of promotion. Maybe discounting again the album for 5 dollars or something.

• Shadow locked this topic