Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

I can't believe people are so worried about this album.

I mean, after The Fame she obviously delivered with The Fame Monster. 

And after that, even if some of you guys don't think it's good enough, you can't say Born this way was a dissaster, i mean, to me it's still her greatest.

Really you guys, I can't at those comments about Gaga needing to prove with ARTPOP she's not a one hit wonder.

She's clearly one of the most talented artists these days. She has to prove nothing to me.

well said  :clap:

Poker

It's possible for the first single to be up for preorder days before?

Kindness rules all.

Arturo

It's possible for the first single to be up for preorder days before?

Possible but not probable. 

EGOT2027

I think it should go like this:

-Single World Premiere on LM.com and Elvis Duran at 7:35AM (EST)

-iTunes Sale: 8AM (EST)

Do you guys think @insidethestudio is reliable? They just tweeted that gaga is shooting her new music video and that it's looking better than Bad Romance...

https://twitter.com/insidethestudio

They said the single was produced by RedOne...so no. ):

Edited by liveontheedge7

Shaney

im excited to see what is being made of this beat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0u8CWXXFU

Me too.  It sounds really good.

Born To Slay

It's great that Gaga and Britney are going to release around the same time

ChicaSkas

why?

Depends on where you are. For BTW, it hit simultaneously around the world, so each time zone got it at a different time (example: Los Angeles: 2AM) Then it was also streaming online on some sites for the radio stations, which got so overloaded (just like GGD) that they crashed under the weight.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Arturo

Depends on where you are. For BTW, it hit simultaneously around the world, so each time zone got it at a different time (example: Los Angeles: 2AM) Then it was also streaming online on some sites for the radio stations, which got so overloaded (just like GGD) that they crashed under the weight.

Oh mk. 

Because, obviously, songs debut at 3am lol

I'm sure they don't. Like Chica said I remember BTW debuting at 2 which would be 5 for people on the east like Bry.

Bloody hooker

What do you guys think is the best strategy for iTunes and radio single premiere times on the 19th?

Personally, I better get to hear it before my first day of school starts at 8AM.....but I may have to go to the bathroom with headphones....again.

My first day of school is on the 19th too. I also did the same thing you did when BTW premiered.

Anyway, I would prefer a radio premier on the 18th 1 hour before iTunes midnight release.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

HausOfMark

Im going to be on the beach on the 19th. I hope to god the wifi works well at the hotel. 

-Mark

Ethan

I remember waking up at 4 am and just laying there listening to the radio (premiere was at 5 am for me) 

after every song they would be like "Born This Way - new single coming up soon by Gaga!" when it finally came on I was so weirded out by how different it was from everything else it was from other songs out there :derpga: 

• Shadow locked this topic