Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

joeymonda

When do you all expect us to find out the first single name?

F*ck your perfect illusion

Diamond Heart

As people have mentioned before, i love that this era seems more carefully planned. As much as i love Born This Way, that era was a pure mess regarding planning  :sweat: I think the GP will respond better as well. 

I just cant wait for the video. I have literally no idea what to expect and its making me even more excited  :excited2: 

The promo image is so simple but engaging and i love it. 

Like seriously, im counting down the days :) Cant wait.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Hypocrateen

When do you all expect us to find out the first single name?

The next two weeks, probably. I hope Interscope wasn't trolling us with that 'soon'. :smh:

I like both but only when it's done right. And I think this is the best way to come back after a quite crazy era.

well I agree with that :)

This so much 

tumblr_m99n9tCuFe1r6dv7t.gif

:adam:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

crazydreams427

Really? I LOVE it. It's brilliant, simple, and artistic. But to each their own.

i agree. i think it's stunning!

AgusPop

I like both but only when it's done right. And I think this is the best way to come back after a quite crazy era.

This.

Everyone expected something crazy like Bionic but Gaga shocked again with a simple a, clean , mysterious and perfect image.  :legend:

Edited by PaulPop

Fame IV

I don't like SimpleGA :noparty:

CrazyGa :excited2: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What about SmipleCrazyGa? I think she's gonna be that one :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Dangerous Man

That means SimpleGaGaGa. :troll:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Simplecrazyga reminded me of famega tbh :sweat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dangerous Man

I think ARTPOP will be somewhat a mix of TF and TFM, but of course in a different manner.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

aaronyoji

i dont think ARTPOP will be like any of her previous efforts. thats the way it should be. btw was different from the fame/monster for a reason. shes not gonna revisit a certain style that she did years ago. and in comparison, her first two albums are sooooo tame in comparison to btw......

roonotpoo

I am reaching SO far right now but what if the secret project steven klein is doing is to do with ARTPOP. ARTPOP has collabs with artists which will be exhibited at the artRave etc. secret project got pushed back after gaga's inury (not that steven openly admitted it) and he mentioned secret project on something gaga sent him that was in the same design as the born this way skull cakes at the ARTPOP release date dinner. Klein said it wasn't a music video or anything but he did mention a lot of popular culture icons were a part of the project (prominently Madonna) and ARTPOP is about connecting ART and POP. I don't know there's something telling me it's all connected. I'm probably 100% wrong, but it's food for thought.

Edited by roonotpoo

Little Fagt

I am reaching SO far right now but what if the secret project steven klein is doing is to do with ARTPOP. ARTPOP has collabs with artists which will be exhibited at the artRave etc. secret project got pushed back after gaga's inury (not that steven openly admitted it) and he mentioned secret project on something gaga sent him that was in the same design as the born this way skull cakes at the ARTPOP release date dinner. Klein said it wasn't a music video or anything but he did mention a lot of popular culture icons were a part of the project (prominently Madonna) and ARTPOP is about connecting ART and POP. I don't know there's something telling me it's all connected. I'm probably 100% wrong, but it's food for thought.

secret project is a bit about burqa so maybe its first single also joe said its best song :excited2:

roonotpoo

secret project is a bit about burqa so maybe its first single also joe said its best song :excited2:

YES! So what if the secret project is part of a visual for burqa as part of "The ARTPOP" :excited2: 

Little Fagt

YES! So what if the secret project is part of a visual for burqa as part of "The ARTPOP" :excited2:

the ditch madonna will get :lmao:

• Shadow locked this topic