💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I seriously can't wait for this.

After watching the amazing artists she collaborating with I'm even more excited...

This is going to be epic, mark my words.

:legend:

There's just one thing that scares me, the collab with Marina Abramović... I don't want another "sleeping with Gaga"... and for what I saw on the thread it's what she does... it was great but just one time...

she was the only artist I didn't know about, so is there any possibility that they could be working on something diferent from what the thread was showing? I don't know her work.

Edited by NewYorkCity

LadyGagaStan93

I hope that people will learn to suspend the ego-maniacal business of POPculture, and reverse into a canvas of ARTculture. As a brand, record companies are afraid to venture out on the edge of experimentation. That is where ARTPOP will break the mold artificial expression. 

yasss teach them!

Shaney

Day 34....

EH, EH (THERE'S NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY)

51hY8-xIvaL.jpg

jv57qu.png

Day5EhEh10.zip (64.0 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!7spWVKbC!P-LCrmbnCk9-bIBKPUriaHNBlidgt-tUYPZnnm4Tg5U

Chica I want to thank you so much for this.  I have never collected any audio from Gaga and this is an amazing opportunity for me to start.  Thank you :Chica: 

Dangerous Man

I seriously can't wait for this.

After watching the amazing artists she collaborating with I'm even more excited...

This is going to be epic, mark my words.

:legend:

There's just one thing that scares me, the collab with Marina Abramović... I don't want another "sleeping with Gaga"... and for what I saw on the thread it's what she does... it was great but just one time...

she was the only artist I didn't know about, so is there any possibility that they could be working on something diferent from what the thread was showing? I don't know her work.

What do you mean by "sleeping with Gaga"? Like she'll have songs a la Lana Del Rey?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ARTculture

yasss teach them!

This album is the obsession to expose the truth. That is why the production on this record has been delayed for so long. This isn't just about the music, therefore it requires extensive research and journalism. I feel as though "ARTPOP" has been treated as the deadly weapon against business verses art. 

EGOT2027

I'm really excited about this entire era overall because it seems like the extra time has given Gaga the ability to thoroughly plan out the era. Like I wouldn't even be surprised if there are already tour dates being scheduled for early 2014....compared to the mystery that was the planning of the Born This Way Ball.

Doogi

I agree that the album is taking so long because it truly has to be planned out extensively and has to be executed perfectly for the ART of it all to shine through.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

NewYorkCity

What do you mean by "sleeping with Gaga"? Like she'll have songs a la Lana Del Rey?

I mean the performance at the guggenheim when FAME came out.  :blehga:

But omg your shade :lmao:  :fan:

I agree that the album is taking so long because it truly has to be planned out extensively and has to be executed perfectly for the ART of it all to shine through.

Yeah! Same here! Now I get why it has been so slow 

LadyGagaStan93

I was actually surprised by how well thought out it was when we got the announcement. And we didn't even hear a thing about the artistic collaborations until then! It made it even more exciting.

ARTculture

Another thing...

I hope with ARTPOP people will understand that the music is not the expedition....LIFE is the expedition. Without life, you cannot experience it. Without experience you cannot grow. Without growth, you can never be the ARTIST you want to be.

HausOfJerry

Another thing...

I hope with ARTPOP people will understand that the music is not the expedition....LIFE is the expedition. Without life, you cannot experience it. Without experience you cannot grow. Without growth, you can never be the ARTIST you want to be.

oh my god, it seems like you know alot about the album. .  :legend:  :worship2:

ChicaSkas

Another thing...

Very well said. :clap:

I agree.

Another thing...

Welcome to Gaga Daily, by the way! You will find us to be the single most up to date Gaga fansite on the whole web. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask a Moderator like myself or an Admin. :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ARTculture

Very well said. :clap:

I agree.

Thank you lovely! Once I am down to message, we should trade opinions. 

• Shadow locked this topic