đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Did anyone else see Audrey Napoleon's tweet last night, I think she is hinting at something, and she's been RT'ing little monsters and chatting with them via twitter. I would die if she produced the lead.

Audrey just confirmed on her twitter that at the moment she is not working with Gaga for ARTPOP... too bad  :noparty:

Born Brave

Audrey just confirmed on her twitter that at the moment she is not working with Gaga for ARTPOP... too bad  :noparty:

KB74xKT.gif

VioletGaGa

KB74xKT.gif

They could pull a Heavy Metal Lover together in late September or will the Tracklisting be final by September 1st?

AbuHassan1992

maybe Jay-z will be in telephone part 3. you know beyonce and him with on the run 1 and 2

I want to request the 19th off so I can listen to the song literally all day :emma:

I'm going to do the same :) Luckily the VMA's is sunday night and my job closes early on Sundays!!

In be4, the single is released on Friday the 16 or Tuesday the 13th :derpga:

100percent

maybe Jay-z will be in telephone part 3. you know beyonce and him with on the run 1 and 2

Maybe it is Madonna

Coldplay

I'm a bit late to the money discussion, but I think she cares a lot about success. I remember her saying in one if her early fame era that she wanted to do mainstream music that's still considered fine art, and to be mainstream she has to sell, so it is her goal to sell. She would make an excellent Bjork-like artist, but her goal is to make artistic music that tops the charts and is succesful. She cares a lot about sales and success.

andiiblaque

It would be cool if they released some information each Friday until the single release. Like 7/19 could be the single title, 7/26 could be the producer, 8/2 could be the single cover, 8/9 could be general information of what the single sounds like and 8/16 could be the lyrics. Maybe reaching but it would be nice to keep us hyped.

ChicaSkas

Day 34....

EH, EH (THERE'S NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY)

51hY8-xIvaL.jpg

jv57qu.png

Day5EhEh10.zip (64.0 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!7spWVKbC!P-LCrmbnCk9-bIBKPUriaHNBlidgt-tUYPZnnm4Tg5U

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic