💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

AgusPop

As someone said above. Most artist only want enough money to continue to create good music. Hell even Gaga on a low budget back in The Fame days made the music we all love today. She has come from not much to where she is now. The music videos, the outfits, and the tour sets are just the many great things that are a result of her sales. 

Please stop. :fail:  If Gaga does not make money Her Record Label will fire her and she needs money for her tours and promo etc...

Jesse Pinkman

I want to request the 19th off so I can listen to the song literally all day :Emma:

It's science, bitch

Americano

I want to request the 19th off so I can listen to the song literally all day :emma:

I took it off too.

I hope Gaga talks to us soon.

LadyGagaStan93

Please stop. :fail:  If Gaga does not make money Her Record Label will fire her and she needs money for her tours and promo etc...

I never said she didn't need money lmao. It's not her sole purpose though. And surely when you listen to her music or buy it you don't only think about the money that went into making it.

I'm going to do the same :) Luckily the VMA's is sunday night and my job closes early on Sundays!!

VioletGaGa

Did anyone else see Audrey Napoleon's tweet last night, I think she is hinting at something, and she's been RT'ing little monsters and chatting with them via twitter. I would die if she produced the lead.

AgusPop

I can't wait for new interviews about this black out

Me too. :excited2:  Ellen or Oprah?

Jesse Pinkman

I took it off too. I hope Gaga talks to us soon.

I want to, but my probation isn't up until August 25th so I'll wait :laughga l:

& I think she's waiting because she's probably gonna reveal the song title or say something epic lol

It's science, bitch

Snowyrain

Not all you talking about money while she is counting dollars from tour gross which is 150M$+   She will be fine guys...

Did anyone else see Audrey Napoleon's tweet last night, I think she is hinting at something, and she's been RT'ing little monsters and chatting with them via twitter. I would die if she produced the lead.

Ugh, I know, her music screams ARTPOP to me

Apple for me, apple for you.

Hypocrateen

I'm looking forward to see what the next DITD/ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže of ARTPOP is

inb4 it's Burqa

Probably yes, because I don't see it being released with that title.

Can't wait to twerk to it tho

444914529.gif

I hope that the second single from the album will be the best song on the album. The 3rd single should be the Telephone sequel as that will be an event itself and is a guaranteed hit.

This. I hope the second single is the best song on the album and also the catchiest because it will be very hard to top the success of the lead. Then as the third maybe the Azealia collab with the telephone sequel as the video, that will get attention. Then the fourth single to close the era that will probably be successful as a whole as long as the singles are spaced out and good, obviously.

Edited by hypocrateen

• Shadow locked this topic