Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

LadyGagaStan93

OMG The supposed ARTPOP Leak (90k views) which was the 2nd result when you searched for "lady gaga" on Youtube was DELETED/SUSPENDED!

:omg::excited2:

Ugh I never heard it :/

Edit: A pre-order is delivered to your house when it's done from places like Amazon and other online retailers. Unless you pre order with itunes it'll be delivered digitally.

Edited by LadyGagaStan93

Shaney

I'm looking forward to see what the next DITD/Scheiße of ARTPOP is

inb4 it's Burqa

Edited by Pyrenti

VasilisVas

A page on Facebook called "I Love Lady Gaga" posted this..

An executive from Interscope, who has listened to ARTPOP claims that Lady Gaga's latest effort is the best pop album since Michael Jackson's"Thriller "When you hear the songs, your
heart will race. Tears will come out of your eyes. And you will dance with joy. "ARTPOP" isn't your typical EDM album. It takes EDM and pop to awhole new level. Actually, it takes music to a whole new level," the
executive says.
However, he also admits that
'ARTPOP' may not be completely
finished yet. "There may be some tweaking here and there, but the product is just about ready. Everybody at Interscope is excited for the biggest album of the year and, possibly, the biggest album of the decade. He also says "Fans of the new Queen of Pop can look forward to an ARTPOP Ball tour in 2014."

NOW IM REALLY EXCITED ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!

-FREE BITCH BABY

https://www.facebook.com/wereallylovegaga?hc_location=stream

Fake? 

ANOTHER album of the decade?  :derpga:

LadyGagaStan93

it slaaays. thank good i downloaded it :)

Do you think you could send it to me in my inbox or something? I'd like to hear it. 

And Yeah that came from The Examiner it probably is a fake.

Ethan

A page on Facebook called "I Love Lady Gaga" posted this..

An executive from Interscope, who has listened to ARTPOP claims that Lady Gaga's latest effort is the best pop album since Michael Jackson's"Thriller "When you hear the songs, your

heart will race. Tears will come out of your eyes. And you will dance with joy. "ARTPOP" isn't your typical EDM album. It takes EDM and pop to awhole new level. Actually, it takes music to a whole new level," the

executive says.

However, he also admits that

'ARTPOP' may not be completely

finished yet. "There may be some tweaking here and there, but the product is just about ready. Everybody at Interscope is excited for the biggest album of the year and, possibly, the biggest album of the decade. He also says "Fans of the new Queen of Pop can look forward to an ARTPOP Ball tour in 2014."

NOW IM REALLY EXCITED ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!

-FREE BITCH BABY

https://www.facebook.com/wereallylovegaga?hc_location=stream

Fake? 

ANOTHER album of the decade?  :derpga:

we literally just debunked this a page or two ago. fake. 

Edited by Ethan

Arturo

Does anybody think that ARTPOP's lead single will come in a physical copy like Born This Way (song) did?

I hope! All her singles do but Born This Way was the only physical single from BTW released in the U.S.

I believe that physical single being released caused Born This Way to have a 6th and final week atop the Billboard Hot 100 :haha:

VasilisVas

we literally just debunked this a page or two ago. fake. 

Oh okay. Sorry. I actually have a life and I don't live on GGD so I can't read every single page. Thanks.

Edited by VasilisVas

Ethan

Oh okay. Sorry. I actually have a life and I don't life on GGD so I can't read every single page. Thanks.

lol dude I wasn't attacking you or anything my apologies if you thought so  

VasilisVas

lol dude I wasn't attacking you or anything my apologies if you thought so

You did come across kinda rude and nasty, but I accept your apologies.  :hug:

Ladygagalover

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but the AMA's are scheduled for Nov 24. I think she could possibly give us a second single right before the album and then perform it there!  :party:  :party:  :party:

Edit: Here are two links to articles (somewhat) confirming that date.

http://www.music2013.com/2012/12/28/american-music-awards-2013/

http://www.zapaday.com/event/206743/3/Annual+American+Music+Awards.html

Edited by Ladygagalover

Bloody hooker

it slaaays. thank good i downloaded it :)

Can you inbox me? If you don't want to that's ok. :)

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Hauser

OMG The supposed ARTPOP Leak (90k views) which was the 2nd result when you searched for "lady gaga" on Youtube was DELETED/SUSPENDED!

:omg::excited2:

Which clip are you talking about?

• Shadow locked this topic