Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Coldplay

GUYS HEY GUYS

I have absolutely no idea if this is real or AP, but I just saw on Tumblr that an executive producer from Interscope had this to say about ARTPOP:

“When you hear the songs, your heart will race. Tears will come out of your eyes. And you will dance with joy. “ARTPOP" isn’t your typical EDM album. It takes EDM and pop to a whole new level. Actually, it takes music to a whole new level. There may be some tweaking here and there, but the product is just about ready. Everybody at Interscope is excited for the biggest album of the year and, possibly, the biggest album of the decade.â€

It's very... Out there and very exaggerated, but I can't help it and am feeling hyped as hell

http://www.examiner.com/article/record-executive-says-lady-gaga-ARTPOP-is-best-pop-album-since-thriller

Don't trust it! This was made by the same user that tries to tumb down Gaga.

There's a tacky shop in town that sells wverything ... Might pick up an advent calendar next week for the countdown!

EGOT2027

What's this about Interscope saying its the best pop album since thriller....?

Edit: Nevermind. If this article is for real>>>>>>>

Edited by liveontheedge7

aaronyoji

Wait there's a snippet of it? Where can I find this

EDIT: I hope it's not the one claiming that NOBTR is the song playing in Gaga's car in NY, because it clearly isn't :awkney:

lol omg it sounds like it could be right when you hear that beat. theres some video of gaga greeting fans in chicago last summer and you hear it in the background and it has a newer beat. 

Rudz Xinc

is artRave really a listening party?

it's one day before the release date of AP

I'm sure the album will already leak by then

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

Not burqa as lead single :wtf:

inb4 'Burqa' is a smash hit we'll all know and love =P

• Shadow locked this topic