💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

EnigmaMonstr

Can someone tell Gaga that she looks strange with the lower portion of her hair missing

Ursula Buffay

Can someone tell Gaga that she looks strange with the lower portion of her hair missing

This please.

heavyMetalGAGA

Still hoping for more Dali influences along with Monet, Van Gogh, and Rousseau for the upcoming era. That's the sort of art I'm wishing gets infused with the infectious, rave, pop music  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Still hoping for more Dali influences along with Monet, Van Gogh, and Rousseau for the upcoming era. That's the sort of art I'm wishing gets infused with the infectious, rave, pop music :cry: :cry: :cry:

Van Gogh, yes please! :giveup:

Kim Kardashian

Can I get a serious answer?

Did Gaga really had a plastic surgery on her nose?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Pure Adrenaline

:fail:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Kim Kardashian

^ That's the exact opposite of serious.

Bu seriously I just want to be sure.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Bellatrix

^ That's the exact opposite of serious.

Bu seriously I just want to be sure.

No one here can know for sure since Gaga hasn't said anything about it. But I don't think she has.

KadeLindsay12

Please! First thought when I saw the photos of her arriving at the studio!

Edited by gaga132297

AgusPop

No, she didn't has

MichaelMonster

She just looks perfect on the promo picture. So beautiful... <3 I want the album cover to be something similar! :) Well, enought for today, good night, Monsters! I love you!!! I wish you sweet ARTPOP dreams! :)

nomorescheisse

I don't know, I just saw this http://famousplastic.net/2013/07/01/lady-gagas-shocking-plastic-surgery-transformation-in-2013/

and well... It seems like her nose has changed.

It's pretty obvious it hasn't; just different angles and makeup/skin tone.  Her nose is still as s-xy as always  :wub:

I love her undercut.  It looks strange, yes... but in a good way.

Benjamin Monk

If we buy the app, would we get the songs on our phones/ipods? like on the music player, or will we only be able to listen to it on the app?

I think when you buy the music in the app it goes into your music player then it uses the files saved in the music player. I have this lyrics app and when you play a song in your music app and then open it it gives you the lyrics so I think it will be like that

• Shadow locked this topic