Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Doogi

Now that we have the date and we're counting down, time is moving SOOOO slowly for me :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

bananahammock

Now that we have the date and we're counting down, time is moving SOOOO slowly for me

saaaaame

i honestly wish i could just go to sleep and be woken up in 35 days time 

TerenceMonster

:flop: I'm actually quite glad its so far away.

I'll be having my holidays and also I need to be revising, so it appears I have the illusion of more time.  :cool:

Raccoon

35 days seems like such a long time to me right now  :blehga:

i'm so bored of the music that's being released, even kanye disappointed me. i have such high hopes for ARTPOP though, especially after looking at the work of the artists she's collaborating with. her performances/music videos will probably be PERFECT. 

Can you imagine her VMA performance this year? Oh my God  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

bananahammock

Can you imagine her VMA performance this year? Oh my God  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

i can't wait 

i'm sure it'll be visually stunning and gaga looks like she's in such good shape nowadays. i'm really expecting a top quality performance tbh. 

Alien Tulip

Evidently Lady Gaga is not attending the iHeart Music Festival. http://festival.iheart.com/

Awww that sucks :( But I'm sure she'll perform in other events. She's performing at the itunes event that same month. I think she wants to spread out her performances instead of clogging them together in one month like in the btw era.

WAIT. They also said there would be a few "special surprise guests" so that obviously means the lineup is not finalized.

Doogi

What is the iTunes Festival compared to the iHeart Radio Music Festival?? I don't understand why she would perform at an iTunes festival, something that isn't highly publicized...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic