💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

lilmonstarrr

Whats so good about NOBTR? Basic as hell

It's still a great record. Plus, what we've been listening to is not the final version so there are lots of room for improvement. 

Welcome !

NOBTR won't be on ARTPOP, or at least it wasn't going to as planned a year ago

How do you know that it's not going to be on ARTPOP? I know there's like a really low probability it will - but how do you know for a fact? Just wondering.

Fame IV

^ whatever. I will hear the album no matter what the genre is all about as long as it's GAGA. I've waited 2 years for this, I wont spoil my wait just because it's Electronic Dance Music. Stop being so hipster and be a Little Monster.

This :)

A Star is Born ⭐

nath4gaga

I'm literally counting the days, I just can't imagine how it could sound like, if it has a breakdown or not, if its EDM or just another dance track, i'm really really excited about it, I have a feeling that this will sound really different to what we've already heard from Gaga.

Didn't someone say that when we hear the lead single it's so different to what she's done before that we won't believe it's her, or something along those lines?

Hypocrateen

Didn't someone say that when we hear the lead single it's so different to what she's done before that we won't believe it's her, or something along those lines?

Yeah I think it was Tara or someone from the Haus :nails:

THETRUTH

It's still a great record. Plus, what we've been listening to is not the final version so there are lots of room for improvement. 

How do you know that it's not going to be on ARTPOP? I know there's like a really low probability it will - but how do you know for a fact? Just wondering.

tumblr_miqv6hDXHd1rvlel2o1_400.gif

Not here for already known songs.

Schizophonic

does anyone has a link to that other version of the song by a german contest winner?

i doubt she uses something what has been used before. and it will show up again if she releases it

yes. i guess it was herself!

GagaMyBlood95

its definitely going to be DIFFERENT, we just have to wait and see how "different"  :party:

AgusPop

Seeing the futuristic mask I hope the video will be Bad Romance + FAME but much bigger  :legend:

Galactic Mess

The lead single is TEA! 

The Erotic Ass 

:derpga:

:lmao: :lmao:

I am a keyholder, we talked a bit of her music & ARTPOP, and there is a big probability that RedOne won't be on the album, though she didn't really confirm it

MJ Holland

she should come to the vma ina helicopter like that

1010828_475749332516690_141945259_n.jpg1075629_475749315850025_63276506_n.jpg1001483_475749379183352_2132566935_n.jpg

Here for this ! It's so ridiculous, it's awesome ! :gaga:

• Shadow locked this topic