💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

bobhabanai

This is what I've been saying/hoping.  I really hope its true.  Just think about the possibilities.... She has literally written this album for two years, im sure out the ~50~ songs, plus born this way outtakes etc, she took advantage of people's opinions and really narrowed it down to the best songs and only the best songs.  I mean the way I picture this album is something like this:

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

4. Paparazzi

5. Bad Romance

6. Dance in the Dark

7. Alejandro

8. Scheiße

9. Edge of Glory

10. Telephone

except i guess I want them to look more cohesive and like they belong together ;) and i want them all to sound exactly like Heavy Metal Lover  :party:  :party:

she did say techno rave..i expect the first single to be something between lovegame and heavy metal lover: spoken words, futaristic, gay club music...**** should be legit

Doogi

My birthday is on the 18 and I took a week off. The 19th may be the one day im sober just so I can learn the lyircs. Lol

Hahaha yessss :laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

My birthday is on the 18 and I took a week off. The 19th may be the one day im sober just so I can learn the lyircs. Lol

Haha! You might want to stay up all night (18 to 19) because there could possibly a world radio premiere in 4 in the morning, like when "Born This Way" premiered. But we'll see until then.

bobhabanai

14 tracks is perfect.

no! 10 tracks in the first volume+2 to 5 songs on the app that will come gradually...and 10 in the second volume with 1 more song in the app...it will be perfect...i want to hear both experimental and commercial ****, but still have a separation...

justbrian

i'm here for an intro/outro and interludes...a bunch of them.

Edited by justbrian
www.brianhowarddesign.com

BigDreamer

I just hope that the songs on the physical release are truly the best songs from the album. 

I would hate for there to be a bonus track or something released on the APP that would be a monster hit but never get the chance to slay the charts. 

I just hope that the General Public hasn't lost so much interest in her that her album becomes....Bionic. 

The Stranger

Hopefully Zedd's songs don't sound too much like his own work on Clarity.

luxoricious

Is it confirmed we'll have two ARTPOP albums??
Or just Americano-mariachi-version kind of confirm???

The Stranger

Is it confirmed we'll have two ARTPOP albums??

Or just Americano-mariachi-version kind of confirm???

No, she scrapped both ideas.

BadKidBrodie

12 tracks with a 14 track deluxe + the opportunity  to add unreleased music from the app to your ARTPOP album tracklist 

DanielKCarey

Lady Gaga was apparently giving out invites to the ARTPOP pre-listening party earlier today in Los Angeles.BPLxx8pCIAALOlp.png

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Lady Gaga was apparently giving out invites to the ARTPOP pre-listening party earlier today in Los Angeles.BPLxx8pCIAALOlp.png

:deadbanana:

• Shadow locked this topic