💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

BigDreamer

This please, no promo singles! Not even as gift for waiting, no, no and no. I don't want any song except from the lead single ,and maybe if there's a second one, being released before the album drops. Remember the Born This Way mess?

Born This Way - lead single

Judas - second single

Hair - promo single

The Edge Of Glory - promo and third single

YoĂƒÆ’ÂŒ And I - Monster Ball

Scheisse and Government Hooker - remixes 

Marry The Night, Americano and Electric Chapel - FarmVille 

10 out of 17, and three of that 17 are bonus. Please no music except for the lead and the second, cause if not the album will be boring and everything will be a mess.

I still listen to BTW tbh. there are plenty of songs i skip but that doesnt make the music stale..... sure the excitement is not as great in the beginning but I wouldnt call it boring.

One of the benefits would surely be that the album and songs would be more profitable if never heard before but its nice to have something to hold us over. Im really excited. less than 2 months between the lead and the album sounds great :)

Doogi

The ONE thing that I'm a little upset about is the wait between the lead single release and the album release... Almost 3 months. That's too long of a wait, and I said the same thing with Born This Way.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Weasel

so you guys think we will have 2 volumes for ARTPOP ?  :classy:

Doubt it, which is kinda sad because the hype will die after a while and then the whole waiting thing begins again. Although I'd hate the names ARTPOP volume 1 and 2, would create confusion tbh.

U-GO-BOY

Doubt it, which is kinda sad because the hype will die after a while and then the whole waiting thing begins again. Although I'd hate the names ARTPOP volume 1 and 2, would create confusion tbh.

she said on LM.com chat that volume 2 will follow half a year after volume 1 so the wait wouldn't be that long..

GagaMyBlood95

I wonder what is going to happen with the rest of the songs since there are like 50 songs written for this album...

VasilisVas

The ONE thing that I'm a little upset about is the wait between the lead single release and the album release... Almost 3 months. That's too long of a wait, and I said the same thing with Born This Way.

Nice avi..you're pretty hot  :hor:

Weasel

she said on LM.com chat that volume 2 will follow half a year after volume 1 so the wait wouldn't be that long..

I'm not talking about the wait between volume 1 and 2, but the wait between ARTPOP and the next non-ARTPOP album if she doesn't release volume 2. 

melodichard

I don't think three months is too long if she is actively promoting AP with interviews and performances.

Doogi

Nice avi..you're pretty hot :hor:

lol thanks man :hor:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Bellatrix

I'm not talking about the wait between volume 1 and 2, but the wait between ARTPOP and the next non-ARTPOP album if she doesn't release volume 2. 

Isn't that good? I don't want her to start crapping out music every year like Rihanna.

Weasel

Isn't that good? I don't want her to start crapping out music every year like Rihanna.

I'd rather want 2 ARTPOP volumes with 8 songs each to spread the hype a little. Look how it paid off with the Fame Monster. 

• Shadow locked this topic