Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

giskardsb

I find it kind of annoying how opposed to collaborations most Gaga fans are. As if its beneath her to collaborate with someone on the album. As if its impossible for her to stand on her own as an artist if theres a colalboration lol so stupid.

I have no problem with intelligent collabs that fit and enhance the song.  I hate collabs done strictly to cross-market a song, or rent-a-rapper bridge fill's that add nothing of value.  

The Stranger

I have no problem with intelligent collabs that fit and enhance the song.  I hate collabs done strictly to cross-market a song, or rent-a-rapper bridge fill's that add nothing of value.  

Exactly.

dirtypunx

Well yeah but you can't just automatically rule them out as an option and assume thats all a collaboration will be.

DiscoGangsta

Maybe I'm just late to the game... but has anybody talked about this Natali Germanotta profile on Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/iamnataligermanotta?fref=ts

She has been posting legitimate stuff, such as the official announcement and more recently photos from the video shoot just now, and has been in contact with Tara and Jo's facebook profiles. I didn't see this being mentioned anywhere else and thought surely people would be jumping at new photos!

HausOfMark

I can't believe we're nearly out of the 30's :cry: :cry: :cry:

So excited :D

-Mark

• Shadow locked this topic