Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Outofcontrol

I CAN'T believe some people actually think this is REAL. The lyrics have been around for months,it's clearly fake

People need to be prepared for bunch of fake leaks in this upcoming weeks.

Edited by Outofcontrol

ooooooops

Regarding the whole APPLAUSE thing, Even though I can see where people are coming from, and I think there's a good chance it may be a hint, it feels a bit reaching :/

Like, in the writing on her website next to the promo picture ( forgot what it's called ) people were picking out all of the adjectives and were like THIS IS A SONG THIS IS A SONG!!

while I do see where they're coming from, i'm feeling like, well, what else is gaga going to use to communicate? interpretive dance??????!!!

Gaga is intelligent and while probably is hiding hints, will obviously use creative adjectives, and I really needed to get this off my chest, not everything gaga does is a hint!!

This. So much of this.

wouldn't it be amazing if the cover of the album was something beautiful like this?

13081_662161.jpg

I know it's not ver colorful and not very andy warhol but I've always wante gaga to have a cover like this

As much as I LOVE that movie (and the book!) that would be pretty boring haha. Though tbh her album covers are usually just her face anyway XD

ooooooops

I find it kind of annoying how opposed to collaborations most Gaga fans are. As if its beneath her to collaborate with someone on the album. As if its impossible for her to stand on her own as an artist if theres a colalboration lol so stupid.

I hope theres several on it just to piss some of you off. Although I bet most of you would change your tune regarding her collaborating with people if there were. I have a feeling most of you just have that opinion because she was vehement against there being collaborations on Born This Way.

I remember her saying that, and I remember being like "um except you had like three on The Fame" haha. That was a weird shift for her, not sure whe even really thinks that.

That said, I'm not a fan of collaborations - not just with Gaga, but with anyone. They always sound really patched together to me, like two completely different songs that the producers forced into one. Except "Beautiful Liar," that one was really well-done.

dirtypunx

I remember her saying that, and I remember being like "um except you had like three on The Fame" haha. That was a weird shift for her, not sure whe even really thinks that.

That said, I'm not a fan of collaborations - not just with Gaga, but with anyone. They always sound really patched together to me, like two completely different songs that the producers forced into one. Except "Beautiful Liar," that one was really well-done.

I don't feel that way about collaborations but ironically I do feel that way about Beautiful Liar. I didn't think Beyonce and Shakira meshed well together, it seemed so awkward and on top of that the song wasn't even catchy lol

Life has been so much better since she announced the dates.  :sweat:

I literally check for her once a day, casually and without stress. Now that we know we're getting stuff and the exact date there is no need to obsessively check up for clues through the depths of Internet.

Thank you Gaga :party:  

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

pls VMAs performance pls

wouldn't it be amazing if the cover of the album was something beautiful like this?

13081_662161.jpg

I know it's not ver colorful and not very andy warhol but I've always wante gaga to have a cover like this

Memoirs of a Geisha <3 but mm, not for ARTPOP imo

Alegagaloo

I feel the Applause is going to be the first single. She hinted so many times during the Bloody Mary's performances at the BTWBall. "say my name, I can't live without the fame" "scream for the devil of pop, don't you ever stop" and this tweet 

The Stranger

I feel the Applause is going to be the first single. She hinted so many times during the Bloody Mary's performances at the BTWBall. "say my name, I can't live without the fame" "scream for the devil of pop, don't you ever stop" and this tweet 

Yes, I'm so excited. Didn't she even post lyrics from The Applause too? :excited2:

So we have the single on 19th ... That surely means we're getting single title, single cover, radio hype, etc. all before hand?

Bellatrix

So we have the single on 19th ... That surely means we're getting single title, single cover, radio hype, etc. all before hand?

Hopefully :)

• Shadow locked this topic