Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic


ChicaSkas
 Share

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I will cry if she doesn't perform there  :emo:

Don't be. Gaga will never let her monsters down. :hug:

 

 

oh wait... :laughga:

 

 

 

Definitely not. Just as dead as last year 

:omfgaga:

 

 

No Katy and Bieber also, :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."
Link to post
Share on other sites

B_LovesGaga

Few pages ago somebody said that if you put Americano in the minute 5:08 of the Telephone video (muted) it fits. 

IT FITS PERFECTLY! It's hilarious to listen Gaga "Don't you try to catch me, don't you try to catch me ...." While she and Beyonce are being followed by cops. And parts of the choreography also fit perfectly with the song. I'm not saying it's burqa/3rd part related, but it's funny while this final countdown until the 19th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

nath4gaga

Few pages ago somebody said that if you put Americano in the minute 5:08 of the Telephone video (muted) it fits. 

IT FITS PERFECTLY! It's hilarious to listen Gaga "Don't you try to catch me, don't you try to catch me ...." While she and Beyonce are being followed by cops. And parts of the choreography also fit perfectly with the song. I'm not saying it's burqa/3rd part related, but it's funny while this final countdown until the 19th. 

I know it's brilliant!! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Torsoface

3 months between the lead single and the album :toofloppy:  again   :toofunga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuyi.sBitch

I'm so glad to have date!!!!!   

 

Now I just need a damn time machine.  LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 months between the lead single and the album :toofloppy:  again   :toofunga:

It is probably to allow time for a second single to be released before the album is released. Hopefully they don't choose another controversial single like Judas, which made it not do so well and then they rush release another single like TEOG and **** up the video..  :flop:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Erotica

It is probably to allow time for a second single to be released before the album is released. Hopefully they don't choose another controversial single like Judas, which made it not do so well and then they rush release another single like TEOG and **** up the video..  :flop:

 

Maybe the second single will be a new Poker Face? At least I hope so  :ohwell:

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Link to post
Share on other sites

chiuga

I said this before and I will say it again- she may not turn up at all for the ARTPOP era and simply let her art to speak for itself

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...